« Reply #285 on: June 12, 2014, 10:47:18 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Morning Joe. I've always liked Thursdays, too close to Friday to take issue
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #286 on: June 12, 2014, 10:48:18 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
<><>Mornin' Joe!  How the hell are ya?!

Cam!  Long time no talk, hope all is settling for ya?  I'm doing just fine, myself.  Just pluggin' away, one day at a time.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #287 on: June 12, 2014, 10:49:14 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Morning Joe. I've always liked Thursdays, too close to Friday to take issue
Agreed.  Hard to care much about anything when the weekend's in sight.  Going to see Tony's favorite artist tomorrow night at the fair, Darius Rucker.

« Reply #288 on: June 12, 2014, 10:50:17 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Morning Joe. I've always liked Thursdays, too close to Friday to take issue
Agreed.  Hard to care much about anything when the weekend's in sight.  Going to see Tony's favorite artist tomorrow night at the fair, Darius Rucker.
Hootie!  Solid performer.

« Reply #289 on: June 12, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »

AVIs disappeared for me, WTF?

« Reply #290 on: June 12, 2014, 10:51:36 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Morning Joe. I've always liked Thursdays, too close to Friday to take issue
Agreed.  Hard to care much about anything when the weekend's in sight.  Going to see Tony's favorite artist tomorrow night at the fair, Darius Rucker.
Ohh, big DR fan!
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #291 on: June 12, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
<><>Mornin' Joe!  How the hell are ya?!

Cam!  Long time no talk, hope all is settling for ya?  I'm doing just fine, myself.  Just pluggin' away, one day at a time.
Indeed it is my friend.  All is well, just been busy lately with overtime and rookies and such.  Plus, you assholes make it damn near impossible to not buy cigars, and I have been doing good in that area.  Now it is time to buy again, so banter away!  Got a couple packages to repay so I gotta stock up to get them squared away.

« Reply #292 on: June 12, 2014, 10:52:15 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?
I'll bet they have fucking cops that act as if they are cigar smokers to get close to guys on these banter sites!  Then they get all the secret sites and run them back to their superiors!  Wait...what? lol
haven looked, but I bet they have marajuana websites also, legalize it, don't criticize it.
Wouldn't want to test their shipping however.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #293 on: June 12, 2014, 10:53:21 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Morning Joe. I've always liked Thursdays, too close to Friday to take issue
Agreed.  Hard to care much about anything when the weekend's in sight.  Going to see Tony's favorite artist tomorrow night at the fair, Darius Rucker.
I'm not much of a country guy, I preferred him when he was blowing fish.....

« Reply #294 on: June 12, 2014, 10:53:40 AM »

Hey two star...... look, a one star!  ;)

« Reply #295 on: June 12, 2014, 10:54:16 AM »

Hey two star...... look, a one star!  ;)
I know right! I dont talk down to him, we are too similar
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #296 on: June 12, 2014, 10:54:26 AM »

I have a question about these CC orders.  What happens when they catch them?  They just take them and send a "naughty you" note?  Or what happens?
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #297 on: June 12, 2014, 10:55:06 AM »

Hey two star...... look, a one star!  ;)
Lol, GFY Dave!

« Reply #298 on: June 12, 2014, 10:56:09 AM »

I have a question about these CC orders.  What happens when they catch them?  They just take them and send a "naughty you" note?  Or what happens?
Pretty much, just a shaking finger; they probably flag international shipments to your addy.  It's happened to someone here...can't remember who tho...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #299 on: June 12, 2014, 10:57:58 AM »

Morning, all.  We made it to Thursday, the day of hope!
Morning Joe. I've always liked Thursdays, too close to Friday to take issue
Agreed.  Hard to care much about anything when the weekend's in sight.  Going to see Tony's favorite artist tomorrow night at the fair, Darius Rucker.
Hootie!  Solid performer.

Loved them, haha.  He still plays HatB songs from what I've been told.  Though his solo country stuff sounds like most of everything he did with the band.