Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Not an original thought but OK. Good morning, Sam.
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
Just trying to stir the pot. Any good smokes lined up for today?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
I was wondering if you just provided the wrong link... :o
I wish. That would mean there is a right link out there, somewhere.
Hah!  I like that!  That indeed would be the implication.  now, we just need to find the right link.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

As AJF continues on his quest to blend a cigar for every company, doesn't sound like his Punch offering quite made the grade.

https://halfwheel.com/punch-diablo-diabolus/279955
Despite the off-putting paint flavors on the cold draw, the Punch Diablo starts incredible once lit, tasting very much like a Cuban cigar with floral flavors, raw vanilla, toastiness and some woodiness, landing at medium-plus in all categories.

not sure paint flavors are in my cigar category.
Not sure that I could pick that one up myself, having never tasted paint. This is why I couldn't write for a cigar website, I guess.
maybe someone from Sherwin-Williams did the review.
Nah, I've tasted their paint and it tastes like cigars... :o
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Not an original thought but OK. Good morning, Sam.
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
Just trying to stir the pot. Any good smokes lined up for today?
Not yet,  smoked an Argyle Banquet on the way in this morning though.  You?

good morning Daves and Tony. Happy 5th Monday.
just got back from taking the neighbor girl to work (lady's daughter). going to be a sun and hot tub day.
Good morning, Dean. I know you don't shop at CI anymore but this might be worth a look. I say "might" because I haven't checked it out yet.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/mobile/shop/7-11-pop-up-sale/2016692/
Never mind, don't bother.
I was wondering if you just provided the wrong link... :o
I wish. That would mean there is a right link out there, somewhere.
Hah!  I like that!  That indeed would be the implication.  now, we just need to find the right link.
alot of missing links on the banter.

As AJF continues on his quest to blend a cigar for every company, doesn't sound like his Punch offering quite made the grade.

https://halfwheel.com/punch-diablo-diabolus/279955
Despite the off-putting paint flavors on the cold draw, the Punch Diablo starts incredible once lit, tasting very much like a Cuban cigar with floral flavors, raw vanilla, toastiness and some woodiness, landing at medium-plus in all categories.

not sure paint flavors are in my cigar category.
Not sure that I could pick that one up myself, having never tasted paint. This is why I couldn't write for a cigar website, I guess.
maybe someone from Sherwin-Williams did the review.
Nah, I've tasted their paint and it tastes like cigars... :o
Hahaha.

Good morning Tony, Dave, Dave, Dean & Mark!  just a thought, out of everything I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Not an original thought but OK. Good morning, Sam.
Well, you are correct, never said it was original.  implies that i have a mind if i came up with that myself... Hi Tony!
Just trying to stir the pot. Any good smokes lined up for today?
Not yet,  smoked an Argyle Banquet on the way in this morning though.  You?
I've got to figure out something for today. Hope the rains stay away. Didn't have time for a smoke yesterday because I had to rush home to get to the florist in time. Made it with 15 minutes to spare. Then took the Mrs and kids to a fancy anniversary dinner at Outback Stakehouse.

As AJF continues on his quest to blend a cigar for every company, doesn't sound like his Punch offering quite made the grade.

https://halfwheel.com/punch-diablo-diabolus/279955
Despite the off-putting paint flavors on the cold draw, the Punch Diablo starts incredible once lit, tasting very much like a Cuban cigar with floral flavors, raw vanilla, toastiness and some woodiness, landing at medium-plus in all categories.

not sure paint flavors are in my cigar category.
Not sure that I could pick that one up myself, having never tasted paint. This is why I couldn't write for a cigar website, I guess.
maybe someone from Sherwin-Williams did the review.
Nah, I've tasted their paint and it tastes like cigars... :o
LALTS

Today is National Beer Lovers Day!

Morning, muchachos.

Today is National Beer Lovers Day!
What beer?

Today is National Beer Lovers Day!
I read that as National Milk Lovers Day.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8