Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2018, 07:02:16 AM »

Thought for Today: "No one is such a liar as the indignant man." - Friedrich Nietzsche (NEE'-chuh), German philosopher (1844-1900).
Why, I never! The audacity!

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2018, 07:10:58 AM »

Happy Saint Joseph's day! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Stopping by the bakery?
Any holiday that begins or ends with a stop at the bakery is a good one in my book.
Agreed.

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 07:26:28 AM »

Happy Saint Joseph's day! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Stopping by the bakery?
Any holiday that begins or ends with a stop at the bakery is a good one in my book.
Agreed.
Another package bomb in Austin, sheesh.

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 07:29:09 AM »

Happy Saint Joseph's day! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Stopping by the bakery?
Any holiday that begins or ends with a stop at the bakery is a good one in my book.
Agreed.
Another package bomb in Austin, sheesh.
Sheesh.

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2018, 07:34:04 AM »

Happy Saint Joseph's day! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Stopping by the bakery?
Any holiday that begins or ends with a stop at the bakery is a good one in my book.
Agreed.
Another package bomb in Austin, sheesh.
Is this Tex trying to take care of the vagrant situation?

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2018, 07:36:13 AM »

Sheesh, almost forgot to even look at cigar offerings this morning.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2018, 07:37:25 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 07:38:02 AM »

Sis....not so much....

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 07:42:44 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?
I'm sure it represents something similar to how it tastes.

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?
Are they doing a week of jams?

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2018, 08:01:05 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?
Are they doing a week of jams?
That's what the page says, so I'm going with yes.

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2018, 08:01:48 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?
Good question, since that one is not listed in the big list of brands.

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2018, 08:02:44 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?
Good question, since that one is not listed in the big list of brands.
Also nothing on the bid or the sis about that one. Must be a real winner!

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2018, 08:13:01 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?
Are they doing a week of jams?
That's what it says.  With themes too apparently.
Today is sampler jam.

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2018, 08:15:15 AM »

CI Jammin'
Currently a nice 601 color sampler up
....but what's 601 Brown?
Good question, since that one is not listed in the big list of brands.
Also nothing on the bid or the sis about that one. Must be a real winner!
Must be what they do with the tobacco left over from making the other colors.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8