Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Good morning, Mark.

Absolutely! Even without the boatload of cigars I left with, the scotch, the food... It was all about the company.

Man, that Four Kicks maddie was a great stick!
Looking forward to trying that one...as well as all the rest I received
Santa was good to us. Hahaha.
Not Hahaha....Ho Ho Ho...

Well fook!

Greetings Fellow Heroes & Legacies Members and Customers,

It is with deep regret & sorrow that we will be closing our doors on December 31st, 2017. It has been our honor and privilege serving your cigar & pipe smoking needs for these past 23 years.

Choosing Heroes as your smoking destination has made this an amazing journey for us and we cannot say thank you enough for the many memories that have been made here. Your continued patronage here has created a legacy greater than we could have imagined and has made all of us feel more like a part of the family.

We appreciate being a part of the Austin culture for many years and wish you well on your future smoking endeavors.

With great sincerity,
Heroes & Legacies

Didn't they have two sites?  Bummer!
No, just the one remaining location. The Arboretum is high-rent.  I guess the Habano House and Case de Montecristo opening up north and south of them siphoned enough away to make an already tough setup untenable. I might run down there today.  I still have punches left on my lounge pass, hope they at least give me store credit for it.  40% off store clearance going on, maybe they'll have some decent sticks left.

Morning Tony and RemainingDave.  Enjoy the herf last night?
Good morning, Mark.

Absolutely! Even without the boatload of cigars I left with, the scotch, the food... It was all about the company.

Man, that Four Kicks maddie was a great stick!
Lol, how's this for timing?

http://halfwheel.com/four-kicks-maduro-corona-gorda/216181
I had absolutely no draw/construction issues with mine. And definitely 1000% better than the Caldwell Eastern Standard in that regard. Smoked it down to the nub and would have burned my fingers if we didn't have to leave.

[...]

Hope you're able to make some lemonade out of those lemons. Buy me something good!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good almost afternoon all!

Searching through the other stores near the cigar shop to finish some Christmas shopping and came across this one.  Is this really a good name for any retailer?  http://www.lovesac.com/
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Searching through the other stores near the cigar shop to finish some Christmas shopping and came across this one.  Is this really a good name for any retailer?  http://www.lovesac.com/
yep, there's a card manufacturer called Love Pop as well which brings a few things to mind as well.

Good almost afternoon all!
And to you, sir.

Searching through the other stores near the cigar shop to finish some Christmas shopping and came across this one.  Is this really a good name for any retailer?  http://www.lovesac.com/
I can think of a few industries that it would work for...

Lunch lull...

Searching through the other stores near the cigar shop to finish some Christmas shopping and came across this one.  Is this really a good name for any retailer?  http://www.lovesac.com/
Just depends on what they're retailin'

Good Day Sam.

Villager cigars on sale at Holts (Good Dean opportunity)
15% off and free shipping at Thompson.
LADC and San Chris at the Page  (and Frabill gloves and hats)
Cigar King with an AF sampler multiple coupons and specials

#1 Cigar of 2017 at Cigar Aficionado -
Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Eye of the Shark.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4