Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2017, 10:34:27 PM »

With IPCPR coming up next week, it will be interesting to hear about new introductions, particularly with the FDA controls in place.  Then again, the FDA requires approval, but has yet to define what that approval process is.  Not too FUBAR.
Funny you mention it, I was just about to post this. Matt Booth sure wasn't gone long.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/exclusive-matt-booth-returns-to-cigar-industry-19469
Hit and Runs available at SBC
Shall be interesting to see where this goes as I'm not a particular fan of Caldwell cigars.  All hype and quirky names and not much on taste.
Not to mention that Robert Caldwell usually looks like a homeless person....
Never heard of him, must be just another commie.
He very well may be, but been around a while.  One of the "new age", non traditional players, like Booth, Kyle Gellis, maybe even Pete Johnson.  Worked with Christian Eiroa on Wynwood, then went out on his own, ultimately releasing the Caldwell cigar line.

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2017, 10:35:57 PM »

With IPCPR coming up next week, it will be interesting to hear about new introductions, particularly with the FDA controls in place.  Then again, the FDA requires approval, but has yet to define what that approval process is.  Not too FUBAR.
Funny you mention it, I was just about to post this. Matt Booth sure wasn't gone long.

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/exclusive-matt-booth-returns-to-cigar-industry-19469
Hit and Runs available at SBC
Shall be interesting to see where this goes as I'm not a particular fan of Caldwell cigars.  All hype and quirky names and not much on taste.
Not to mention that Robert Caldwell usually looks like a homeless person....
Never heard of him, must be just another commie.
Imagine there's no heaven... It's easy if you try...
My bad, he's a cigar guy, so perhaps the commie comment was unwarranted.  I must still be worked up by the commie comments from the previous discussion.
//You fellas better be glad Tex is not here to  straighten you out
We are trying to roust him out of hibernation.  What could go wrong poking the hornets nest???

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2017, 10:36:42 PM »

How have you been ShortStack?  It's been a while.
Tex is getting ready to move out your way.

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2017, 10:40:12 PM »

Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2017, 10:49:52 PM »

How have you been ShortStack?  It's been a while.
Tex is getting ready to move out your way.
/Doiing well for an old fart,Tex will have to simmer a little when he gets out here with the real red necks  ,But He is well traveled and will fit right in

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2017, 11:15:53 PM »

How have you been ShortStack?  It's been a while.
Tex is getting ready to move out your way.
/Doiing well for an old fart,Tex will have to simmer a little when he gets out here with the real red necks  ,But He is well traveled and will fit right in
He would love to hear from you, if you have a chance, drop him a message and let him know how to get in touch with you outside of the banter.

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2017, 11:45:49 PM »

How have you been ShortStack?  It's been a while.
Tex is getting ready to move out your way.
/Doiing well for an old fart,Tex will have to simmer a little when he gets out here with the real red necks  ,But He is well traveled and will fit right in
He would love to hear from you, if you have a chance, drop him a message and let him know how to get in touch with you outside of the banter.
We'd all love to hear from you. Don't be such a stranger.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]