Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2019, 12:24:21 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Back from the gathering of the clan in the wilds of Eastern Washington. May have managed to break a bone in my hand. Hurts like hell. Gonna be a long week.
I hope it's your non dominant hand.
It's my right hand, which is my preferred hand for most tasks. But I can function with the left hand pretty well.
I was gonna take this to the gutter but instead I'll wish you good luck that it isn't anything serious.
hey. what happened to GFY Tuesday?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/28/2019
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2019, 12:27:12 PM »

Good morning grass cutters.....  Yelp, cutting grass between storms..!   Well, I got stupid the other day and bought a tobacco pipe.  I have 2 corncobs, but thought, "hey, isn't it about time I bought a real pipe..?"  After reading a Gazillion reviews, there was always some one saying, "this is a great pipe, almost as good as my Peterson.."  So it appeared most people were using Peterson as the comparison pipe.  So I got a Peterson Dublin Filter XL02 + with 9mm Charcoal Filter, and it smokes great.  You can buy bulk pipe tobacco from $1.50 to $3.49 an ounce.  So I spent about $15 for 5 ounces of various tobaccos that I've never heard of..  Lane 1-Q, Lane BCA, Sutliff Chocolate Mousse, Sutliff Vanilla Custard, and some Menthol.  I'm not real sure why I bought the menthol..?  Now when I smoke in the house, everyone thinks I'm cooking chocolate brownies or some thing in the kitchen..  Anyway, I hope everyone had a nice holiday ..!!!  Now back to grass cutting and you regular scheduled program...  On the attached website, it's the pipe at the top, bent ball ...
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/peterson-dublin-filter-pipes/2006263/

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2019, 12:33:18 PM »

[...]
good morning Daddy-O.
get ahold of Rick BlueCollar. he's the inhouse pipe expert, as is cb Mike who isn't around much.

« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2019, 12:44:23 PM »

Tony - this is your semi-annual reminder that Manhattenhenge will be tomorrow evening.

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2019, 12:47:22 PM »

Tony - this is your semi-annual reminder that Manhattenhenge will be tomorrow evening.
Thank you. It should be a clear day too. Let's see if I can get a good enough photo to post.

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2019, 12:53:39 PM »

Tony - this is your semi-annual reminder that Manhattenhenge will be tomorrow evening.
Thank you. It should be a clear day too. Let's see if I can get a good enough photo to post.
Remember, this one is sun setting, not sun rising.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/28/2019
« Reply #81 on: May 28, 2019, 12:55:15 PM »

[...]
Hey...., I remember BlueCollar ..  He's got that pet skunk or some thing...?  And here I thought I was loosing my memory...   :)

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2019, 01:06:43 PM »

Tony - this is your semi-annual reminder that Manhattenhenge will be tomorrow evening.
Thank you. It should be a clear day too. Let's see if I can get a good enough photo to post.
Remember, this one is sun setting, not sun rising.
I have a late meeting tomorrow so that probably works out better.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/28/2019
« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2019, 01:07:46 PM »

Rise and Shine Smokers and Workers, Hot Coffee Is Served.
I just ordered some coffee yesterday.  I was talking to my wife and said, "You know that yellow can of coffee that sits on the counter by the coffee pot on the tv program 2 and a half men..?"  I always wanted to try that.  So I ordered a can of Cafe Bustelo Ground Espresso Coffee 10 oz.  Then I said, "I've always wanted to try coffee with chicory, so I got Community Coffee & Chicory Ground Coffee 12 oz.  Then I said, "Oh look, blueberry coffee...!"  So I ordered New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler, 11 oz.  And I threw in some birdseed for Petey...  I guess I was just in the mood for coffee yesterday...   :)

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2019, 01:09:31 PM »

[...]

Don't cancel your Ginkgo Biloba prescription just yet.

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2019, 01:11:46 PM »

Tony - this is your semi-annual reminder that Manhattenhenge will be tomorrow evening.
Thank you. It should be a clear day too. Let's see if I can get a good enough photo to post.
Remember, this one is sun setting, not sun rising.
I have a late meeting tomorrow so that probably works out better.
Perfect. Looking forward to some blurry pics. ;)

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2019, 01:15:05 PM »

Just practicing...

« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2019, 01:19:32 PM »

Rise and Shine Smokers and Workers, Hot Coffee Is Served.
I just ordered some coffee yesterday.  I was talking to my wife and said, "You know that yellow can of coffee that sits on the counter by the coffee pot on the tv program 2 and a half men..?"  I always wanted to try that.  So I ordered a can of Cafe Bustelo Ground Espresso Coffee 10 oz.  Then I said, "I've always wanted to try coffee with chicory, so I got Community Coffee & Chicory Ground Coffee 12 oz.  Then I said, "Oh look, blueberry coffee...!"  So I ordered New England Coffee Blueberry Cobbler, 11 oz.  And I threw in some birdseed for Petey...  I guess I was just in the mood for coffee yesterday...   :)
Hey Dad, I was with you on the Coffee until you pushed that blueberry button😀. The other two are 2 of my favorites, I drink the Cafe Bustelo almost every morning.  Great stuff!

« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2019, 01:21:49 PM »

Simply Southern fried chicken and various vegetables for lunch.  Peach cobbler and ice cream for dessert.

« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2019, 01:26:03 PM »

Crazy Chit Here!

The End of Women’s Sports: Biological Male Wins NCAA Women’s Track Championship

A biological male who identifies as a woman won the NCAA women’s track championship over the weekend.

Cece Telfer. a biological male (transgender), won the women’s 400 meter hurdles on Saturday night and beat the second place competitor by over a full second.

 The coach praised Cece Telfer for being the first student-athlete in Franklin Pierce history to collect an individual national title.

Today was a microcosm of her entire season; she was not going to let anything slow her down. I’ve never met anybody as strong as her mentally in my entire life,” Emerson said.

The NCAA boasts of its “inclusion of transgender student-athletes” because they believe in and are committed to “diversity, inclusion and gender equity among its student-athletes, coaches and administrators. We seek to establish and maintain an inclusive culture that fosters equitable participation for student-athletes and career opportunities for coaches and administrators from diverse backgrounds.”
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9