Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2016, 11:49:47 PM »

Guess these Armada's are going to take us to the end of the jam tonight.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2016, 11:51:42 PM »

Got those excellent Padron's up with 0% savings.  Just love that!
Evening Dave & BOTLs. Had a Casa Magna Magnus II earlier ... good full smoke. Surprised again by the follow up Arganese toro (because labels are the same, I'm not sure if it was the Hababo or Maduro - they're both pretty dark.). Can't tell you how many times I passed it up to smoke something else, but it was a really good chaser to the MII(sipping scotch). Finished up tonight with a RP Edge Corojo DC ... just okay with beer. It was a beautiful day on the deck, predicted storms just passed to the north, so it was Muy pleasante.
Casa Magna are on sale on CigarPage currently.
Thanks, Dave. I haven't checked that out yet.  I have a supply of the CM Colorado coronas, but that was my first Magnus II (from a Quesada sampler). Worth getting more.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2016, 11:54:02 PM »

Earlier, the Nats barely escaped Cincy with a 10-9 win. Sheesh.
Tonight, I was hoping for more of a game from Cleveland ... but alas ...
Sorry for LTG Dave, they looked sorry.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]