Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2023, 09:16:13 PM »

Now this is certainly something:

https://halfwheel.com/spacex-announces-starship-torch-lighter/422529/
That's something, alright.
Not something good, but definitely something.
I thought all lighters were phallic but that one is just over the top. Only an actual phallus would be worse.
Makes sense, since it's in conjunction with a company owned by a dick.
LMFAO! Well said.

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2023, 09:21:43 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Eight. Thought I know Hayden Christensen until I looked him up. Also, I didn't count Flo because I wouldn't have recognized his name otherwise.
That's a good way to get yourself force choked.
Tony, you have teen kids that haven't seen the entirety of the Star Wars cinematic universe?

Is that even possible?
I'm not caught up but my sons are. I'm sure they know who he is. In fact, I'll ask them now...
They knew him by sight but not by name. However, my daughter knew exactly who he was.

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2023, 09:29:49 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Eight. Thought I know Hayden Christensen until I looked him up. Also, I didn't count Flo because I wouldn't have recognized his name otherwise.
That's a good way to get yourself force choked.
Tony, you have teen kids that haven't seen the entirety of the Star Wars cinematic universe?

Is that even possible?
I'm not caught up but my sons are. I'm sure they know who he is. In fact, I'll ask them now...
They knew him by sight but not by name. However, my daughter knew exactly who he was.
Lol

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2023, 12:34:23 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 7
Raz Over/Under is 9
Eight. Thought I know Hayden Christensen until I looked him up. Also, I didn't count Flo because I wouldn't have recognized his name otherwise.
That's a good way to get yourself force choked.
Tony, you have teen kids that haven't seen the entirety of the Star Wars cinematic universe?

Is that even possible?
Terrible father!

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2023, 12:36:16 AM »

Now this is certainly something:

https://halfwheel.com/spacex-announces-starship-torch-lighter/422529/
That's something, alright.
Not something good, but definitely something.
I thought all lighters were phallic but that one is just over the top. Only an actual phallus would be worse.
Or better, depending on your perspective.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]