Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2023, 09:22:38 AM »

Wordle 652 4/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2023, 09:24:31 AM »

That's awesome. I miss running in cool 5Ks like that. I need to get back on it.

Good for her! She seems pretty and hip.

Tony, I'm biased, but I would agree with pretty.
She is far hipper and cooler than me without question.  (not that that is hard to do)
We're just trying to figure out what she sees in you.

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2023, 09:36:30 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page1Raz.

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2023, 09:37:05 AM »

That's awesome. I miss running in cool 5Ks like that. I need to get back on it.

Good for her! She seems pretty and hip.

Tony, I'm biased, but I would agree with pretty.
She is far hipper and cooler than me without question.  (not that that is hard to do)
We're just trying to figure out what she sees in you.
She either likes cigars or the color orange.

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2023, 09:53:06 AM »

Catching up on a few from last night....

Azalea cocktail...of course you can substitute, but isn't that made with gin?
A couple recipes I found said you could use either gin or vodka. Since I'm not a gin man, I'm going with the vodka. There was also a discrepancy about how much lemon juice to add, so I'm gonna start with 1 part lemon juice (others say 2), 2 parts pineapple juice, 2 parts vodka and a splash of grenadine. I'll try the 2 parts lemon juice the second time out, see which one I like better.
Agreed.  Don't need to be puckering too much.

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2023, 09:54:34 AM »

Catching up on a few from last night....

Azalea cocktail...of course you can substitute, but isn't that made with gin?
A couple recipes I found said you could use either gin or vodka. Since I'm not a gin man, I'm going with the vodka. There was also a discrepancy about how much lemon juice to add, so I'm gonna start with 1 part lemon juice (others say 2), 2 parts pineapple juice, 2 parts vodka and a splash of grenadine. I'll try the 2 parts lemon juice the second time out, see which one I like better.
Agreed.  Don't need to be puckering too much.
2 parts lemon juice certainly seems like a lot, but I guess time will tell.

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2023, 09:54:41 AM »

That's awesome. I miss running in cool 5Ks like that. I need to get back on it.

Good for her! She seems pretty and hip.

Tony, I'm biased, but I would agree with pretty.
She is far hipper and cooler than me without question.  (not that that is hard to do)
We're just trying to figure out what she sees in you.
When you figure that out, let me know.   ;)

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2023, 09:55:40 AM »

That's awesome. I miss running in cool 5Ks like that. I need to get back on it.

Good for her! She seems pretty and hip.

Tony, I'm biased, but I would agree with pretty.
She is far hipper and cooler than me without question.  (not that that is hard to do)
We're just trying to figure out what she sees in you.
She either likes cigars or the color orange.
Both are requirements.  But it's probably Figment the chick magnet.

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2023, 09:59:10 AM »

Will get to the AP after church.

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2023, 10:01:18 AM »

That's awesome. I miss running in cool 5Ks like that. I need to get back on it.

Good for her! She seems pretty and hip.

Tony, I'm biased, but I would agree with pretty.
She is far hipper and cooler than me without question.  (not that that is hard to do)
We're just trying to figure out what she sees in you.
She either likes cigars or the color orange.
Both are requirements.  But it's probably Figment the chick magnet.
4-legged wing man.

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2023, 10:45:33 AM »

That's awesome. I miss running in cool 5Ks like that. I need to get back on it.

Good for her! She seems pretty and hip.

Tony, I'm biased, but I would agree with pretty.
She is far hipper and cooler than me without question.  (not that that is hard to do)
We're just trying to figure out what she sees in you.
Have your not heard tell of the white whale?

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2023, 10:48:55 AM »

Soccer here. It's windy and real feel is on the 30s. Ought to be interesting. Wish us luck.

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2023, 10:49:34 AM »

Soccer here. It's windy and real feel is on the 30s. Ought to be interesting. Wish us luck.
Bundle up!

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2023, 10:51:23 AM »

That's awesome. I miss running in cool 5Ks like that. I need to get back on it.

Good for her! She seems pretty and hip.

Tony, I'm biased, but I would agree with pretty.
She is far hipper and cooler than me without question.  (not that that is hard to do)
We're just trying to figure out what she sees in you.
Have your not heard tell of the white whale?
I heard that was all soft lighting and camera angles.

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2023, 10:52:58 AM »

Baseball should be a little warmer this afternoon but it will still be 2+ hours. Oof.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5