Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
10/9/2022
« on: October 09, 2022, 01:22:53 AM »

« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 01:31:27 AM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Much appreciated.

Yeah, you're biased. John Sterling in New York is better.

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 05:26:10 AM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Much appreciated.

Yeah, you're biased. John Sterling in New York is better.
Alright it's set. Let's go Yankees.
I hope Seattle beats Houston. Did you see that crazy collision in Blue Jays game?

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2022, 07:51:28 AM »

Good day for some football

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2022, 07:55:56 AM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Much appreciated.

Yeah, you're biased. John Sterling in New York is better.
Alright it's set. Let's go Yankees.
I hope Seattle beats Houston. Did you see that crazy collision in Blue Jays game?
They have to finish off Toronto first. Houston definitely is the team to beat however.

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2022, 07:57:33 AM »

JoeCigar:

Nub by Oliva 460 Connecticut (4.0"x60) - 10 / $42.50

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2022, 08:02:31 AM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Much appreciated.

Yeah, you're biased. John Sterling in New York is better.
Lol

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2022, 08:02:32 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Man O' War Abomination Toro (Box-Pressed) - 10 / $39.99

Door #2 - Camacho Connecticut Robusto (5.0"x50) - 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - Legends 10-Cigar Collection - 10 / $49.99
includes:
5 x Montecristo Classic Chuchill (7.0"x54)
5 x Cohiba Nicaragua Robusto (5.5"x54)

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2022, 08:04:35 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2022, 08:18:44 AM »

Pulled it out at the last second. I knew that I knew it!

#Heardle #227

🔊🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟩

https://spotify.com/heardle

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2022, 08:31:49 AM »

Wasn't pretty but the streak continues...

Wordle 477 5/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2022, 08:34:31 AM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Much appreciated.

Yeah, you're biased. John Sterling in New York is better.
Alright it's set. Let's go Yankees.
I hope Seattle beats Houston. Did you see that crazy collision in Blue Jays game?
They have to finish off Toronto first. Houston definitely is the team to beat however.
Oh crap, I clearly didn't watch the end of that game. I thought Toronto had it in the bag and tied up the series. Sheesh on me.

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2022, 08:37:11 AM »

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Tony

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2022, 08:37:34 AM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Much appreciated.

Yeah, you're biased. John Sterling in New York is better.
Alright it's set. Let's go Yankees.
I hope Seattle beats Houston. Did you see that crazy collision in Blue Jays game?
They have to finish off Toronto first. Houston definitely is the team to beat however.
They did

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2022, 08:40:16 AM »

Might be a bit biased, but I think our radio guy is the best in the biz.

https://fb.watch/g1HPU-E3t3/
Whomp whomp, I don't have Facebook.
My bad, thought it would work without a log in.
Sent it to my wife and she didn't click the link yet. Apparently she's busy.
Lol, she just doesn't want to fall for your Nigerian scams.
I'm still waiting.
Found a non-FB friendly version.

https://youtu.be/7pDx05V5hsk
Much appreciated.

Yeah, you're biased. John Sterling in New York is better.
Alright it's set. Let's go Yankees.
I hope Seattle beats Houston. Did you see that crazy collision in Blue Jays game?
They have to finish off Toronto first. Houston definitely is the team to beat however.
They did
Yeah, sorry about that. My bad.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6