Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Evening KC, tomorrow is a high of 15, low of 2. Warms up to a balmy 30 on Saturday

I left there 43 years ago, and haven't missed it one bit.  Got my share of cold weather in Scranton again this year for Thanksgiving.  Evening sfish!

Evening KC, tomorrow is a high of 15, low of 2. Warms up to a balmy 30 on Saturday

I left there 43 years ago, and haven't missed it one bit.  Got my share of cold weather in Scranton again this year for Thanksgiving.  Evening sfish!
[/quot

Yeah this time of year really makes you wonder

Evening KC, tomorrow is a high of 15, low of 2. Warms up to a balmy 30 on Saturday

I left there 43 years ago, and haven't missed it one bit.  Got my share of cold weather in Scranton again this year for Thanksgiving.  Evening sfish!
[/quot

Yeah this time of year really makes you wonder
Tried to fix it
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Evening KC, tomorrow is a high of 15, low of 2. Warms up to a balmy 30 on Saturday

I left there 43 years ago, and haven't missed it one bit.  Got my share of cold weather in Scranton again this year for Thanksgiving.  Evening sfish!
[/quot

Yeah this time of year really makes you wonder
good to know I'm not that only one that does that, Sir Fish.  I was feeling pretty lonely in that department.
Tried to fix it
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Evening KC, tomorrow is a high of 15, low of 2. Warms up to a balmy 30 on Saturday

I left there 43 years ago, and haven't missed it one bit.  Got my share of cold weather in Scranton again this year for Thanksgiving.  Evening sfish!
[/quot

Yeah this time of year really makes you wonder
good to know I'm not that only one that does that, Sir Fish.  I was feeling pretty lonely in that department.
Tried to fix it
  Yikes!  CI gremlins found their way over here too!

Damn, it's contagious!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
not much
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
not much
Agreed, Tom.  CI site has been in and out all day.  Either I'll chosen maintenance or hackers trying to get in.

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
not much
Agreed, Tom.  CI site has been in and out all day.  Either I'll chosen maintenance or hackers trying to get in.
Ah, so you guys are back over here.  As for source of CI's troubles, I'm going with hackers.  I'm no IT guy, but well established websites just don't start acting up unless stressed by outside sources.  I think...
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
not much
Agreed, Tom.  CI site has been in and out all day.  Either I'll chosen maintenance or hackers trying to get in.
I was way too busy at work to notice.  It's all jacked up now.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
not much
Agreed, Tom.  CI site has been in and out all day.  Either I'll chosen maintenance or hackers trying to get in.
Ah, so you guys are back over here.  As for source of CI's troubles, I'm going with hackers.  I'm no IT guy, but well established websites just don't start acting up unless stressed by outside sources.  I think...
Someone is messing with it.  Can't get to the banter at all.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
not much
Agreed, Tom.  CI site has been in and out all day.  Either I'll chosen maintenance or hackers trying to get in.
Ah, so you guys are back over here.  As for source of CI's troubles, I'm going with hackers.  I'm no IT guy, but well established websites just don't start acting up unless stressed by outside sources.  I think...
I bet it's The Congressman...
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Damn, it's contagious!

CI Banter is working a little better now.
not much
Agreed, Tom.  CI site has been in and out all day.  Either I'll chosen maintenance or hackers trying to get in.
Ah, so you guys are back over here.  As for source of CI's troubles, I'm going with hackers.  I'm no IT guy, but well established websites just don't start acting up unless stressed by outside sources.  I think...
I bet it's The Congressman...
Kgone
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23