If someone can start talking about guns now, it'll be a complete day on the banter. :)
Still mad one I didn't win one at the fundraiser - they had a nice 30-06
Did someone say guns?

This is hilarious: http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2011/10/10/ar-15-v-s-ak-47-v-s-mosin-nagant/
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

BV560 has a perfect draw and burn line. Starting. Out with that dry mild salty and peppery profile.
Logged

jswaykos

BV560 has a perfect draw and burn line. Starting. Out with that dry mild salty and peppery profile.

BV560?  Don't recognize the acronym or it's something I've just never heard of... what is it?
Logged

jswaykos

Also, OyDave... you missed out on those Room 101 Connies.  I really enjoy them, glad I took the risk.  I've had two now since I got them last week.  Real nice, rich flavors but still keeps the mild-medium strength.  Not sure where I'd rank it among my other go-to connies. Not on the same level as the EPC Short Run 2012 or the New Wave Reserva, but I definitely prefer it to the Griffins.  Pretty comparable to the Camacho Connie, maybe even slightly better to my tastes.  I should've grabbed two boxes at that price.  I don't think I'd pay 'full' price of $120ish for them but I wouldn't be disappointed if I'd paid $4-$5 at a cigar shop for one.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

BV560 has a perfect draw and burn line. Starting. Out with that dry mild salty and peppery profile.

BV560?  Don't recognize the acronym or it's something I've just never heard of... what is it?
buena Ventura

BV560 has a perfect draw and burn line. Starting. Out with that dry mild salty and peppery profile.

BV560?  Don't recognize the acronym or it's something I've just never heard of... what is it?
Buena Ventura
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Also, OyDave... you missed out on those Room 101 Connies.  I really enjoy them, glad I took the risk.  I've had two now since I got them last week.  Real nice, rich flavors but still keeps the mild-medium strength.  Not sure where I'd rank it among my other go-to connies. Not on the same level as the EPC Short Run 2012 or the New Wave Reserva, but I definitely prefer it to the Griffins.  Pretty comparable to the Camacho Connie, maybe even slightly better to my tastes.  I should've grabbed two boxes at that price.  I don't think I'd pay 'full' price of $120ish for them but I wouldn't be disappointed if I'd paid $4-$5 at a cigar shop for one.
what did you pay?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

BV560 has a perfect draw and burn line. Starting. Out with that dry mild salty and peppery profile.

BV560?  Don't recognize the acronym or it's something I've just never heard of... what is it?
buena Ventura
getting a smokehouse flavor as the late finish, loads of smoke after the 1st inch.
Logged

jswaykos

Also, OyDave... you missed out on those Room 101 Connies.  I really enjoy them, glad I took the risk.  I've had two now since I got them last week.  Real nice, rich flavors but still keeps the mild-medium strength.  Not sure where I'd rank it among my other go-to connies. Not on the same level as the EPC Short Run 2012 or the New Wave Reserva, but I definitely prefer it to the Griffins.  Pretty comparable to the Camacho Connie, maybe even slightly better to my tastes.  I should've grabbed two boxes at that price.  I don't think I'd pay 'full' price of $120ish for them but I wouldn't be disappointed if I'd paid $4-$5 at a cigar shop for one.
what did you pay?

$68 for the 25ct box.  I can definitely say they're my favorite $3 (or less) connie, with the caveat that it's a small sample size.  I'd choose it over the NWC or Griffins at that price.

What a fuct up day of workaference overload!  Now got to quickly consume my turkey wrap then go conduct a 3 hour worker safety session.  Chit!

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.
A combination titty bar/cigar lounge. Why doesn't someone open this establishment right now?
Do you know how hard it is to get the cigar smells out of G-strings?
Probably the same as getting the G-string smells out of the cigar...

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.
A combination titty bar/cigar lounge. Why doesn't someone open this establishment right now?
Do you know how hard it is to get the cigar smells out of G-strings?
Probably the same as getting the G-string smells out of the cigar...
Or leave the smells there and slap a Gurkha label on it.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!  Not sure if I told you yet or not, San Diego is happening, sometime around May 9th-17th...I will update you where we are staying, flying in/out, etc once we finalize the booking.

Hey there, Shaun, good to hear!  I remember that you were tentatively planning a trip out this way.  I won't pencil anything in just yet but will certainly find the time to me up if you can.
Absolutely - already told the wife I will be heading to meet you for a cigar or two!

Whole family coming out or just you and the wife?
I should be out there that week as well.

BV560 has a perfect draw and burn line. Starting. Out with that dry mild salty and peppery profile.

BV560?  Don't recognize the acronym or it's something I've just never heard of... what is it?
Curivari .  I've given you some during last year's visits

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.
A combination titty bar/cigar lounge. Why doesn't someone open this establishment right now?
Do you know how hard it is to get the cigar smells out of G-strings?
Probably the same as getting the G-string smells out of the cigar...
Or leave the smells there and slap a Gurkha label on it.
Is that why Flip enjoys the Gurks?