CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20

Author Topic: 2/18/2015  (Read 42531 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 2/18/2015
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2015, 10:17:58 AM »

Dean needs a reality show.

Morning, muchachos. Three hours of sleep last night. So I'm up to about ten hours of sleep in the past 120. Hopefully this withdrawal shit will end soon.
hey, Getting off of pain meds is admirable, too many people walk around in a prescription induced fog.  Some of these people, really can't afford the reduction in IQ points to begin with...

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2015, 10:20:07 AM »

Dean needs a reality show.

Morning, muchachos. Three hours of sleep last night. So I'm up to about ten hours of sleep in the past 120. Hopefully this withdrawal shit will end soon.
hey, Getting off of pain meds is admirable, too many people walk around in a prescription induced fog.  Some of these people, really can't afford the reduction in IQ points to begin with...
That would be me. I need every neuron I can possibly scrounge.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2015, 10:22:24 AM »

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2015, 10:34:59 AM »

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
The pay sucks but the patter is scintillating.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2015, 10:40:45 AM »

those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2015, 10:43:50 AM »

those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2015, 10:57:10 AM »

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2015, 10:57:23 AM »

I would love that.  I need to get some advertisers on this bitch.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2015, 10:58:20 AM »

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.
What are you doing here?  It's only Wednesday.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2015, 10:59:20 AM »

Howdy Joe!  Not sure if I told you yet or not, San Diego is happening, sometime around May 9th-17th...I will update you where we are staying, flying in/out, etc once we finalize the booking. 

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2015, 11:02:33 AM »

Howdy Joe!  Not sure if I told you yet or not, San Diego is happening, sometime around May 9th-17th...I will update you where we are staying, flying in/out, etc once we finalize the booking.
I find that flying in/out happens best at airports, they get mad when you touchdown at the mall or marina....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2015, 11:02:36 AM »

Hi Joe.  I was thinking of you a couple of nights ago while drinking a New Brighton Coffee Stout.  I thought it was much better than the 81 beeradvocate gave 'em.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28208/101633/

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2015, 11:03:09 AM »

What are you doing here?  It's only Wednesday.

Slight schedule change with my government job so I'll be here Tuesdays and Wednesdays now.  Monday, Thursday, Friday at the other.  Fun times, eh?  Can't wait to just settle in one place again, though this deal hasn't been bad at all.  Morning, Tony.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2015, 11:04:17 AM »

Hi Joe.  I was thinking of you a couple of nights ago while drinking a New Brighton Coffee Stout.  I thought it was much better than the 81 beeradvocate gave 'em.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28208/101633/

I usually buy a beer first based on how it sounds and THEN look at reviews. What do they know about my tastes, anyway?!   I don't think my beloved Mother Earth SinTax is reviewed particularly high, either.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2015, 11:09:49 AM »

Hey there, Shaun, good to hear!  I remember that you were tentatively planning a trip out this way.  I won't pencil anything in just yet but will certainly find the time to me up if you can.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 20