Dean needs a reality show.

Morning, muchachos. Three hours of sleep last night. So I'm up to about ten hours of sleep in the past 120. Hopefully this withdrawal shit will end soon.
hey, Getting off of pain meds is admirable, too many people walk around in a prescription induced fog.  Some of these people, really can't afford the reduction in IQ points to begin with...

Dean needs a reality show.

Morning, muchachos. Three hours of sleep last night. So I'm up to about ten hours of sleep in the past 120. Hopefully this withdrawal shit will end soon.
hey, Getting off of pain meds is admirable, too many people walk around in a prescription induced fog.  Some of these people, really can't afford the reduction in IQ points to begin with...
That would be me. I need every neuron I can possibly scrounge.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
The pay sucks but the patter is scintillating.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.
Logged

jswaykos

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
I would love that.  I need to get some advertisers on this bitch.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.
What are you doing here?  It's only Wednesday.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!  Not sure if I told you yet or not, San Diego is happening, sometime around May 9th-17th...I will update you where we are staying, flying in/out, etc once we finalize the booking.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!  Not sure if I told you yet or not, San Diego is happening, sometime around May 9th-17th...I will update you where we are staying, flying in/out, etc once we finalize the booking.
I find that flying in/out happens best at airports, they get mad when you touchdown at the mall or marina....

Hi Joe.  I was thinking of you a couple of nights ago while drinking a New Brighton Coffee Stout.  I thought it was much better than the 81 beeradvocate gave 'em.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28208/101633/
Logged

jswaykos

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.
What are you doing here?  It's only Wednesday.

Slight schedule change with my government job so I'll be here Tuesdays and Wednesdays now.  Monday, Thursday, Friday at the other.  Fun times, eh?  Can't wait to just settle in one place again, though this deal hasn't been bad at all.  Morning, Tony.
Logged

jswaykos

Hi Joe.  I was thinking of you a couple of nights ago while drinking a New Brighton Coffee Stout.  I thought it was much better than the 81 beeradvocate gave 'em.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28208/101633/

I usually buy a beer first based on how it sounds and THEN look at reviews. What do they know about my tastes, anyway?!   I don't think my beloved Mother Earth SinTax is reviewed particularly high, either.
Logged

jswaykos

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?
You should just retire and stick to being banter CEO.
those of us with children that need to eventually go to college, don't envision not working....
Indeed. Even after the kids are long gone, I don't ever envision not working.

I envision retiring the very first day I'm eligible.  Whether or not that plan comes to fruition is up to me.  Morning, all.
Howdy Joe!  Not sure if I told you yet or not, San Diego is happening, sometime around May 9th-17th...I will update you where we are staying, flying in/out, etc once we finalize the booking.

Hey there, Shaun, good to hear!  I remember that you were tentatively planning a trip out this way.  I won't pencil anything in just yet but will certainly find the time to me up if you can.