Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
Well, for quite a while now.....oh, you meant.....never mind.
looks like they are having problems, could not get to the main site or the CAO offer.

Off to an MRI, bbl

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
Well, for quite a while now.....oh, you meant.....never mind.
looks like they are having problems, could not get to the main site or the CAO offer.
CI, the closest thing to North Korean internet in 'merica

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.
A combination titty bar/cigar lounge. Why doesn't someone open this establishment right now?
Do you know how hard it is to get the cigar smells out of G-strings?

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.
A combination titty bar/cigar lounge. Why doesn't someone open this establishment right now?
Do you know how hard it is to get the cigar smells out of G-strings?
I suspect cigar may one of the less offensive smells one might encounter in those particular g-strings.

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.
A combination titty bar/cigar lounge. Why doesn't someone open this establishment right now?
Do you know how hard it is to get the cigar smells out of G-strings?
I suspect cigar may one of the less offensive smells one might encounter in those particular g-strings.
Right? I'd be more concerned with trying to get the cigar smell INTO the g-strings. That'll be one of our best sellers.
Logged

dwgbryant

just got a text from her, she's sorry but is no longer running the park, her husband and Sydney is (Park Manager).
Dean, you are the proverbial forbidden fruit for her now.  Perhaps you should go watch "Fatal Attraction" again, just to refresh.
LMAO. thanks Mark.
You're going to let him get away with calling you a fruit?
at this point I really don't care.

just got a text from her, she's sorry but is no longer running the park, her husband and Sydney is (Park Manager).
Dean, you are the proverbial forbidden fruit for her now.  Perhaps you should go watch "Fatal Attraction" again, just to refresh.
LMAO. thanks Mark.
You're going to let him get away with calling you a fruit?
at this point I really don't care.
Double-D Debbie has taken the fight out of him.

just got a text from her, she's sorry but is no longer running the park, her husband and Sydney is (Park Manager).
Dean, you are the proverbial forbidden fruit for her now.  Perhaps you should go watch "Fatal Attraction" again, just to refresh.
LMAO. thanks Mark.
You're going to let him get away with calling you a fruit?
I'm angling for a restraining order.
Logged

dwgbryant

time for the driving range, meeting, and golf. I really need to hit something.

time for the driving range, meeting, and golf. I really need to hit something.
Have a good time Dean - remember, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!

time for the driving range, meeting, and golf. I really need to hit something.
Have a good time Dean - remember, bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks!
Also, the humpty dance is your chance to do the hump.

Dean needs a reality show.

Morning, muchachos. Three hours of sleep last night. So I'm up to about ten hours of sleep in the past 120. Hopefully this withdrawal shit will end soon.

Long weekend and I came back to a shit storm.  How the fuck am I supposed to banter with these conditions?