In 1930, photographic evidence of Pluto (now designated a "dwarf planet") was discovered by Clyde W. Tombaugh at Lowell Observatory in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Should have left it a planet.
There's a book called "The Pluto Files", by Neil deGrasse Tyson, about the history of Pluto, its status being changed, and the backlash they got for it. Good read.
Tyson is a very engaging author and orator, I'll look for it.
Grows a lot of chickens up in NE Texas and AR too.

Morning CG & Travelliin Dave.  SHITT, already shutting down the computers AGAIN.  This fuct up operation is beyond anyono's wildest imagaination.  BBL

Morning Bean.  Don't matter about CI unless you want to see some shitty ciagrs

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.

Mornin gents!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Davey, what's shakin?
It's Ash Wednesday pitchers and catchers report day!
Think I will have a cigar tonight - haven't had one in 10days, damn near a crime!
I know what you mean, almost a week for me. Might get one in tonight, but we'll have to see what the temps do.

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.

42 degrees this morning mid 60's this afternoon.
16 here right now. Almost feels like a heat wave. Back down to 4 for the high tomorrow.
Though the windchill is 1, so maybe not so much.
1 or 16 either way that is too cold for me!
Yeah, same here.
Everyone is unhappy about 29° this morning, imagine what we would hear if it was 1°.
That is easy - all we would here is "Pipes Breaking and CALL THE FUK'n PLUMBER"
My buddy Nate just had some frozen pipe trouble this weekend. Called a plumber out who fucked things up even worse. Luckily, he rents, so he didn't have to pay for anything. Though, he did do most of the clean-up stuff himself after the plumber came through.

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
Now it's working.  AB Tempus. Shocker.

Morning gents.  Anyone else having issues with the CI website?  Never mind, stupid question.
What's a CI? Morning, Mark.
It's that place where you anticipate the visit but leave empty handed.  Kinda like a titty bar but without the tits.  Or bar.
A combination titty bar/cigar lounge. Why doesn't someone open this establishment right now?

Morning CG & Travelliin Dave.  SHITT, already shutting down the computers AGAIN.  This fuct up operation is beyond anyono's wildest imagaination.  BBL

Morning Bean.  Don't matter about CI unless you want to see some shitty ciagrs
Howdy Tex

42 degrees this morning mid 60's this afternoon.
16 here right now. Almost feels like a heat wave. Back down to 4 for the high tomorrow.
Though the windchill is 1, so maybe not so much.
1 or 16 either way that is too cold for me!
Yeah, same here.
Everyone is unhappy about 29° this morning, imagine what we would hear if it was 1°.
That is easy - all we would here is "Pipes Breaking and CALL THE FUK'n PLUMBER"
My buddy Nate just had some frozen pipe trouble this weekend. Called a plumber out who fucked things up even worse. Luckily, he rents, so he didn't have to pay for anything. Though, he did do most of the clean-up stuff himself after the plumber came through.
A man of his standing shouldn't have to do that

Mornin gents!
MikeMikeMikeMike
Davey, what's shakin?
It's Ash Wednesday pitchers and catchers report day!
Think I will have a cigar tonight - haven't had one in 10days, damn near a crime!
I know what you mean, almost a week for me. Might get one in tonight, but we'll have to see what the temps do.
-16 on my way to work - so fucking cold!

42 degrees this morning mid 60's this afternoon.
16 here right now. Almost feels like a heat wave. Back down to 4 for the high tomorrow.
Though the windchill is 1, so maybe not so much.
1 or 16 either way that is too cold for me!
Yeah, same here.
Everyone is unhappy about 29° this morning, imagine what we would hear if it was 1°.
That is easy - all we would here is "Pipes Breaking and CALL THE FUK'n PLUMBER"
My buddy Nate just had some frozen pipe trouble this weekend. Called a plumber out who fucked things up even worse. Luckily, he rents, so he didn't have to pay for anything. Though, he did do most of the clean-up stuff himself after the plumber came through.
A man of his standing shouldn't have to do that
I know, right? It's a travesty. A man who has starred in not 1, not 3, but 2 industrial training videos should have people for that.

42 degrees this morning mid 60's this afternoon.
16 here right now. Almost feels like a heat wave. Back down to 4 for the high tomorrow.
Though the windchill is 1, so maybe not so much.
1 or 16 either way that is too cold for me!
Yeah, same here.
Everyone is unhappy about 29° this morning, imagine what we would hear if it was 1°.
That is easy - all we would here is "Pipes Breaking and CALL THE FUK'n PLUMBER"
My buddy Nate just had some frozen pipe trouble this weekend. Called a plumber out who fucked things up even worse. Luckily, he rents, so he didn't have to pay for anything. Though, he did do most of the clean-up stuff himself after the plumber came through.
A man of his standing shouldn't have to do that
I know, right? It's a travesty. A man who has starred in not 1, not 3, but 2 industrial training videos should have people for that.
He's practically a legend in that arena
Logged

dwgbryant

UPDATE:
landlady just called me. "Hi Dean, how are you?". "I'm sorry Debbie but I can no longer communicate with you, no phone calls, no texts, no emails, no letters or I'm out of here. Thank you and goodbye".