Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2022, 09:34:28 PM »

Evening all.

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2022, 09:51:11 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Elinor Donahue is 85.
Rock musician Alan Price (The Animals) is 80.
Actor Tim Curry is 76.
Pop singer Mark “Flo” Volman (The Turtles; Flo and Eddie) is 75.

Actor Tony Plana is 70.
Former tennis player Sue Barker is 66.
Motorsports Hall of Famer Al Unser Jr. is 60.
Actor Tom Wood is 59.
Former recording executive Suge Knight is 57.
Singer-songwriter Dar Williams is 55.
Actor Kim Hawthorne (TV: “Greenleaf”) is 54.
Actor Ashley Judd is 54.
Singer Bekka Bramlett is 54.
Latin pop singer Luis Miguel is 52.
Actor Jennifer Esposito is 50.
Actor Jennifer Taylor is 50.
Jazz singer Madeleine Peyroux (PAY’-roo) is 48.
Actor James Franco is 44.
Actor Kate Hudson is 43.
Actor Hayden Christensen is 41.
Actor Catalina Sandino Moreno is 41.
Actor-comedian Ali Wong is 40.
Actor Victoria Yeates is 39.
Actor Kelen Coleman is 38.
Actor Zack Conroy is 37.
Roots rock musician Steve Johnson (Alabama Shakes) is 37.
Actor Courtland Mead is 35.
Retired tennis player Maria Sharapova is 35.
NHL forward Patrik Laine is 34.

Nine.
Nearly the same except I have Luis Miguel in place of Hayden Christensen.
I'm surprised Hayden Christensen isn't on your list. He'd force-choke you if he found out.
I'm guessing Tony just doesn't recognize the name.  I don't think it's possible to raise children in the 21st century without recognizing the actor who played Anakin Skywalker.
I own but haven't seen the "new ones". I'm sure my sons are familiar with him.
He was in episodes 2 and 3, not the newer 7-9.
4-6 were my speed. Or is that 1-3? You know what I mean.
4-6 are fantastic. 3 I liked most of, as the transition from Anakin to Darth was pretty great. 7 was absolutely fantastic IMFO, 8 and 9 less so as they tried to appease the fans instead of telling a great story.

1 and 2 are almost completely terrible.
My expectations were set low for the first two and I wound up not minding them so much. Jar jar binks didn't bother me as much as it did most people.

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2022, 09:51:37 PM »

« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2022, 10:04:43 PM »

It's currently a RealFeel of 32°. I went out earlier to talk to the contractor and froze my ass off. I still feel the wind blowing around between my ears.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]