CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: 2/5/2015  (Read 58940 times)

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
Re: 2/5/2015
« Reply #315 on: February 05, 2015, 07:56:58 PM »

Well I appreciate the "extra" banter.  I'm gonna head on over to the service now.  See yuz.
Later Tony
This is only a test. Go-Fuck-Yourselves! Test is not over...
I'm not only a newbie, and my member is not even Endeared! What a rip-off! Camacho 10th & Heineken dark.

sfish

« Reply #316 on: February 05, 2015, 08:38:49 PM »

Well I appreciate the "extra" banter.  I'm gonna head on over to the service now.  See yuz.
Later Tony
I'm not only a newbie, and my member is not even Endeared! What a rip-off! Camacho 10th & Heineken dark.
Sounds pretty darn good Ken, how are you?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #317 on: February 05, 2015, 08:54:43 PM »

Later Tony
Winding down for the evening fish?

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #318 on: February 05, 2015, 08:57:25 PM »

Later Tony
Doing well. Going to training too much. I'm as good as I'm gonna be. Going to Africa. The pay is fucking ridiculous!

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #319 on: February 05, 2015, 08:59:49 PM »

Later Tony
hows 'bout you Scotty Fish? Doing well I hope!

sfish

« Reply #320 on: February 05, 2015, 09:02:41 PM »

Later Tony
Winding down for the evening fish?
Indeed I am David, bed time for the kids then an hour or so of peace 😀

sfish

« Reply #321 on: February 05, 2015, 09:03:23 PM »

Later Tony
Doing well. Going to training too much. I'm as good as I'm gonna be. Going to Africa. The pay is fucking ridiculous!
Africa? Sounds crazy yet exciting

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #322 on: February 05, 2015, 09:18:23 PM »

Africa sounds good right now.  I walked to Penn Station from 21st and 2nd Ave and I think I have frostbite.  It's about -3° with the wind.

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #323 on: February 05, 2015, 09:24:18 PM »

Later Tony
I'm not there yet. Yes, can be a fucked up place. Gabon. $2200 a day. 28/28 day hitch and paid for 30. I'll make 4 times what I make now.

sfish

« Reply #324 on: February 05, 2015, 09:28:44 PM »

Later Tony
I'm not there yet. Yes, can be a fucked up place. Gabon. $2200 a day. 28/28 day hitch and paid for 30. I'll make 4 times what I make now.
Wow, why is the pay so high, what are you doing over there?

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #325 on: February 05, 2015, 09:32:57 PM »

Evening GK!  One word comes to mind.  EBOLA. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #326 on: February 05, 2015, 09:33:25 PM »

Later Tony
Hiya Ken.  Wowza.  Sounds like a nice healthy cigar budget for sure.  When is this supposed to happen?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #327 on: February 05, 2015, 09:35:04 PM »

Evening GK!  One word comes to mind.  EBOLA.
Hi KC.  I'd take a chance with ebola for that kind of scratch.

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #328 on: February 05, 2015, 09:35:41 PM »

Africa sounds good right now.  I walked to Penn Station from 21st and 2nd Ave and I think I have frostbite.  It's about -3° with the wind.
Tony!!!! Damn, you would have to consider me dead at minus 3 degrees. or give me CPR, and mouth to mouth. And that aint gonna happen--so I am DEAD! Youse guys in Jersey, and NY, and all of the cold-ass climates. You have my respect--you go through it year in and year out, and youse some tough sons of bitches. My hats off to youse, even you NJdave. I would most probably die before the minus mark hit! You are some tough mother-truckers!

glassken

• Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
« Reply #329 on: February 05, 2015, 09:37:30 PM »

Later Tony
Wow, why is the pay so high, what are you doing over there?
Bieb, doing the same thing I do now. Make sure a floating platform, floats!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23