Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

@Scott:  Did you sign off for the day?  Are your hours different when you're working from home?
I'm still lurking, helped kids with homework now fixing a drink and starting dinner. I usually do 7-3:30ish when WFH
What did you think of my review of the HE last night?  I know you saw it.
Raspberry thumbprint cookies Tony? Really? No more cigar exchanges with you!
take care guys, going to leave shortly....
Thanks for joining us today, Flip.  Have a good one and good luck at the doctor's tomorrow.
Hopefully luck has nothing to do with it!

Yea but then what?  Are there no more milestones?  10K?  I need goals, I need performance measurement.
Bastige Tony tells me 15,000 is the next one.  WTF 10k has to be worth some chrome testicles or something.
WTF doesn't make 10K a milestone? 7,500 and 15K are the marks? Freakin Italians
Here are the milestones:
  100
  500
 1000
 2500
 5000
 7500
15000
25000
35000
50000
Well, fix it!
I'm open to suggestions...

I think we can close shop.  That's too bad because I really wanted to kill some time.  Unfortunately, I have a wake to attend in NYC so it doesn't make sense for me to leave early.  The problem is that I don't want to start a new task either.  Sheesh.
Hopefully it's my ex's...
Nah, we lost a good one.  She was a co-worker of mine who died from complications due to asthma.  Can't believe that people still die from this in 2015.

Yea but then what?  Are there no more milestones?  10K?  I need goals, I need performance measurement.
Bastige Tony tells me 15,000 is the next one.  WTF 10k has to be worth some chrome testicles or something.
WTF doesn't make 10K a milestone? 7,500 and 15K are the marks? Freakin Italians
Here are the milestones:
  100
  500
 1000
 2500
 5000
 7500
15000
25000
35000
50000
Well, fix it!
I'm open to suggestions...
10, 15, 20, 25 ........,

Yea but then what?  Are there no more milestones?  10K?  I need goals, I need performance measurement.
Bastige Tony tells me 15,000 is the next one.  WTF 10k has to be worth some chrome testicles or something.
WTF doesn't make 10K a milestone? 7,500 and 15K are the marks? Freakin Italians
Here are the milestones:
  100
  500
 1000
 2500
 5000
 7500
15000
25000
35000
50000
Well, fix it!
I'm open to suggestions...
10, 15, 20, 25 ........,
I'm open to serious suggestions...

I think we can close shop.  That's too bad because I really wanted to kill some time.  Unfortunately, I have a wake to attend in NYC so it doesn't make sense for me to leave early.  The problem is that I don't want to start a new task either.  Sheesh.
Hopefully it's my ex's...
Nah, we lost a good one.  She was a co-worker of mine who died from complications due to asthma.  Can't believe that people still die from this in 2015.
Don't hear about that too often anymore but obviously it still happens.  Sorry you lost a friend.

I just saw this email and thought I'd share it.  I'm not impressed with these sticks but I guess they aren't bad for $2.  Obviously you can't click on the image for the link to buy them but you can go to http://www.holts.com and find the High Noon Special.  Shipping is free.
as the master of the $2 cigar, I passed on this deal. een if they are CA 93 rated :P
I hear ya, David.  It just was meh to me.
Nothing there for me either on that one.

I think we can close shop.  That's too bad because I really wanted to kill some time.  Unfortunately, I have a wake to attend in NYC so it doesn't make sense for me to leave early.  The problem is that I don't want to start a new task either.  Sheesh.
Hopefully it's my ex's...
Nah, we lost a good one.  She was a co-worker of mine who died from complications due to asthma.  Can't believe that people still die from this in 2015.
Don't hear about that too often anymore but obviously it still happens.  Sorry you lost a friend.
Thanks, brother.  Tonita will be missed.

@Scott:  You feeling better enough to start considering when our next herf will be?
We ought to coordinate it with a Bean trip out.  He should make it by the end of the month and definitely next month.
Sounds like a plan.  Btw, 500 more for your platinums.
Yea but then what?  Are there no more milestones?  10K?  I need goals, I need performance measurement.
Bastige Tony tells me 15,000 is the next one.  WTF 10k has to be worth some chrome testicles or something.
WTF doesn't make 10K a milestone? 7,500 and 15K are the marks? Freakin Italians
I think he is part Canadian

Well I appreciate the "extra" banter.  I'm gonna head on over to the service now.  See yuz.

Yea but then what?  Are there no more milestones?  10K?  I need goals, I need performance measurement.
Bastige Tony tells me 15,000 is the next one.  WTF 10k has to be worth some chrome testicles or something.
WTF doesn't make 10K a milestone? 7,500 and 15K are the marks? Freakin Italians
Here are the milestones:
  100
  500
 1000
 2500
 5000
 7500
15000
25000
35000
50000
Well, fix it!
I'm open to suggestions...
10, 15, 20, 25 ........,
I'm open to serious suggestions...
10...15...20...25...

@Scott:  You feeling better enough to start considering when our next herf will be?
We ought to coordinate it with a Bean trip out.  He should make it by the end of the month and definitely next month.
Sounds like a plan.  Btw, 500 more for your platinums.
Yea but then what?  Are there no more milestones?  10K?  I need goals, I need performance measurement.
Bastige Tony tells me 15,000 is the next one.  WTF 10k has to be worth some chrome testicles or something.
WTF doesn't make 10K a milestone? 7,500 and 15K are the marks? Freakin Italians
I think he is part Canadian
A piece back in the day anyway...

@Scott:  You feeling better enough to start considering when our next herf will be?
We ought to coordinate it with a Bean trip out.  He should make it by the end of the month and definitely next month.
Sounds like a plan.  Btw, 500 more for your platinums.
Yea but then what?  Are there no more milestones?  10K?  I need goals, I need performance measurement.
Bastige Tony tells me 15,000 is the next one.  WTF 10k has to be worth some chrome testicles or something.
WTF doesn't make 10K a milestone? 7,500 and 15K are the marks? Freakin Italians
I think he is part Canadian
A piece back in the day anyway...
LOL

Well I appreciate the "extra" banter.  I'm gonna head on over to the service now.  See yuz.
Later Tony
Logged

glassken

  • Newbie Status

Well I appreciate the "extra" banter.  I'm gonna head on over to the service now.  See yuz.
Later Tony
This is only a test. Go-Fuck-Yourselves! Test is not over...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23