Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Chit Travellin Dave done shot the banter dead.
He sure did.
Yeah, talk about a big bore...
Well fuck me then!
WTF you been hiding, have some good meetings like I have all day?
Yea, 11-11:45, 1:30- 2:30 plus two presentations to have done by the end of the day.
I could sent you a copy of the first one...."Customer Centricity Global QA's New Way of Working" ....but I'm afraid you'd shoot yourself, then I would feel responsible.
You are right I just might do it if I had some shit like that hit me.  Centricty - that is a new one on me and I hope these fuck-butts don't hear about it.

Chit Travellin Dave done shot the banter dead.
He sure did.
Yeah, talk about a big bore...
Well fuck me then!
WTF you been hiding, have some good meetings like I have all day?
Yea, 11-11:45, 1:30- 2:30 plus two presentations to have done by the end of the day.
I think we should retire!
Sounding better all the time.  Gave it some serious thought sitting out on the porch with my ceegar the last couple of days.
Know what you mean about porches, cigars and good ideas!   I would like to find something interesting and non corporate type to do about 3 days a week and would probably pull the plug sometime after mid-June.

Chit Travellin Dave done shot the banter dead.
He sure did.
Yeah, talk about a big bore...
Well fuck me then!
WTF you been hiding, have some good meetings like I have all day?
Yea, 11-11:45, 1:30- 2:30 plus two presentations to have done by the end of the day.
I could sent you a copy of the first one...."Customer Centricity Global QA's New Way of Working" ....but I'm afraid you'd shoot yourself, then I would feel responsible.
You are right I just might do it if I had some shit like that hit me.  Centricty - that is a new one on me and I hope these fuck-butts don't hear about it.
Pretty sure The Police sang about it over 30 years ago.

Chit Travellin Dave done shot the banter dead.
He sure did.
Yeah, talk about a big bore...
Well fuck me then!
WTF you been hiding, have some good meetings like I have all day?
Yea, 11-11:45, 1:30- 2:30 plus two presentations to have done by the end of the day.
I think we should retire!
Sounding better all the time.  Gave it some serious thought sitting out on the porch with my ceegar the last couple of days.
Know what you mean about porches, cigars and good ideas!   I would like to find something interesting and non corporate type to do about 3 days a week and would probably pull the plug sometime after mid-June.
I think the way to go to do that is getting in with a consulting group.  Then do audits or project management jobs as you want.  Thinking I might be able to get something with the University...adjunct prof or the like

Chit Travellin Dave done shot the banter dead.
He sure did.
Yeah, talk about a big bore...
Well fuck me then!
WTF you been hiding, have some good meetings like I have all day?
Yea, 11-11:45, 1:30- 2:30 plus two presentations to have done by the end of the day.
I could sent you a copy of the first one...."Customer Centricity Global QA's New Way of Working" ....but I'm afraid you'd shoot yourself, then I would feel responsible.
You are right I just might do it if I had some shit like that hit me.  Centricty - that is a new one on me and I hope these fuck-butts don't hear about it.
Pretty sure The Police sang about it over 30 years ago.
Close Mayor Pudnick....Synchronicity....so no cigar!

[...]
Or start a cigar forum and... Never mind.

[...]
That is not out of line with a couple of things I am looking at which are teaching for an  education extension service of one of the major universities and also talking to a couple of sub contractors abut some quality control field work for them.

[...]
Not that but a porn site maybe

Missing In Action List - please report in to receive your overdue GFY:   Dean, Dad & Bean

Or start a cigar forum and... Never mind.
Not that but a porn site maybe
Great idea!  I'll post the first video shortly...

My ass is dragging and there is no coffee or tea here.  If I put my coat on and get in my car, I ain't coming back.

My ass is dragging and there is no coffee or tea here.  If I put my coat on and get in my car, I ain't coming back.

That'l show um! >:(

Or start a cigar forum and... Never mind.
Not that but a porn site maybe
Great idea!  I'll post the first video shortly...
No video's, live action only~
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15