Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

glassken

  • Newbie Status

I'm not there yet. Yes, can be a fucked up place. Gabon. $2200 a day. 28/28 day hitch and paid for 30. I'll make 4 times what I make now.

Evening GK!  One word comes to mind.  EBOLA.
Howdy, KC. Johnny has been trying to get a hold of me, but cant seem to get him. I'm going to mail him a fucking phone

Africa sounds good right now.  I walked to Penn Station from 21st and 2nd Ave and I think I have frostbite.  It's about -3° with the wind.
Tony!!!! Damn, you would have to consider me dead at minus 3 degrees. or give me CPR, and mouth to mouth. And that aint gonna happen--so I am DEAD! Youse guys in Jersey, and NY, and all of the cold-ass climates. You have my respect--you go through it year in and year out, and youse some tough sons of bitches. My hats off to youse, even you NJdave. I would most probably die before the minus mark hit! You are some tough mother-truckers!
It's not like we're working out there.  Now I'm embarrassed.  I'm sure you endure a lot worse on the rig.  I have to say I really felt bad for a couple of homeless dudes sitting out on a windy corner on my walk to the station.  If they had a place for me to swipe, I would have given them a few bucks.  I rarely have cash in my pocket.
Logged

glassken

  • Newbie Status

Well I appreciate the "extra" banter.  I'm gonna head on over to the service now.  See yuz.
Later Tony
This is only a test. Go-Fuck-Yourselves! Test is not over...
I'm not only a newbie, and my member is not even Endeared! What a rip-off! Camacho 10th & Heineken dark.
Sounds pretty darn good Ken, how are you?
Doing well. Going to training too much. I'm as good as I'm gonna be. Going to Africa. The pay is fucking ridiculous!
Africa? Sounds crazy yet exciting
I'm not there yet. Yes, can be a fucked up place. Gabon. $2200 a day. 28/28 day hitch and paid for 30. I'll make 4 times what I make now.
Hiya Ken.  Wowza.  Sounds like a nice healthy cigar budget for sure.  When is this supposed to happen?
Tone, March tentative. It's a fucked word the way its used--it means we don't know yet! I even have the malaria prescription. They said don't fill it until you get your plane tickets. These things go weak quick, I guess.

[...]
How's the Mrs feel about you going to Africa for a month?
[...]

Haha it was johnny trying to call me you crazy scamps, I just worded id wrong. He has the shittiest phone, because I hear nothing but half-words and that is aggravating!
[...]

She does not want me to go. She thinks we are doing fine with me and her income. This would be way more than the money I made last year. But, she is used to me being gone for 14 days. 28 will be a small adjustment. Or not? Shes worried that I get my head chopped off. That would be a benefit for EVERYONE!

[...]
Safety is definitely an issue.  My colleague had to go to Columbia in the mid 90s and the company paid to have two armed guards with him at all times.  Companies generally don't skimp on the safety.  Besides, you have life insurance, don't ya?  ;)
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Hi KC.  I'd take a chance with ebola for that kind of scratch

Evening Sir Antnee, Viscount of Veal Parmesan!

Hi KC.  I'd take a chance with ebola for that kind of scratch

Evening Sir Antnee, Viscount of Veal Parmesan!

I haven't had a good parmesan anything in so long.  I'm more of an eggplant guy though.

That's it for me.  See yuz in the a.m.

To what do we owe the pleasure of this evening's visit KC?
[...]

Tony, I just ruined it when I told Donna what you wrote. I have a lot of Life Insurance, which she knows! It does not matter, really. Hey I'm getting old and can pay everything off in a year or so, instead of 3 or 4 years. I might like it. I've been to Mexico, and Jamaica--I should go somewhere else. Africa!!!! They say the birthplace of humans, but they are wrong--they probably developed in Asia. I'm not going to get into it, but if some pre-ape were our ancestor, then it was probably in Africa. Do not be offended, I do not believe The Scarpa family were Apes! Darwin had some of the clues, but not all.  Evolution does exist.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

To what do we owe the pleasure of this evening's visit KC?

Olive Branch.

To what do we owe the pleasure of this evening's visit KC?

Olive Branch.
Always good!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]