Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

« Reply #315 on: January 30, 2015, 07:21:14 PM »

So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.

« Reply #316 on: January 30, 2015, 07:23:05 PM »

So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
That's it, fuck work, I'm leaving.  If nothing else, I'll find a seat at a bar somewhere and drink.

« Reply #317 on: January 30, 2015, 07:24:10 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
Jeezus, Antnee.  Quit looking at it and smoke it.
Must smell a little like Katy Perry's Twat.
Is this from first hand knowledge?
He got it from Fish so take it from there......

« Reply #318 on: January 30, 2015, 07:24:37 PM »

So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
That's it, fuck work, I'm leaving.  If nothing else, I'll find a seat at a bar somewhere and drink.
Have a good one Raz

« Reply #319 on: January 30, 2015, 07:27:57 PM »

So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
I encourage all BOTL to go.  The tickets are for the goodies and a couple hours.  Four days of free activities.  And lest we forget, the ever popular tailgating and meeting your fellow banter buddies.

« Reply #320 on: January 30, 2015, 07:28:54 PM »

So how do we feel about getting CF tix tomorrow?
No idea never tried before I is a newbie.
Well, do you feel lucky?
No big deal to me either way so any luck I might have I will save for something important like catching a big fish.
That's it, fuck work, I'm leaving.  If nothing else, I'll find a seat at a bar somewhere and drink.
Just don't become one with the bar stool.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #321 on: January 30, 2015, 07:56:07 PM »

evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #322 on: January 30, 2015, 08:03:06 PM »

CI hasn't changed much:

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

« Reply #323 on: January 30, 2015, 08:19:07 PM »

evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?

« Reply #324 on: January 30, 2015, 08:27:38 PM »

CI hasn't changed much:

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Dean the Inconvenient.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #325 on: January 30, 2015, 08:27:46 PM »

evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?
kind of. these 'CloudBooks' suck when you have to depend on wifi to print anything. going back to a regular Windows notebook and wired printer.

« Reply #326 on: January 30, 2015, 08:29:04 PM »

evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?
kind of. these 'CloudBooks' suck when you have to depend on wifi to print anything. going back to a regular Windows notebook and wired printer.
Makes sense.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #327 on: January 30, 2015, 08:32:13 PM »

evening gentlemen. BrickHouse toro and water here.
printer going back in the morning and this ChromeBook is up for sale........then I'm doing laundry.
Evening Dean.  You going back to low-tech living?
kind of. these 'CloudBooks' suck when you have to depend on wifi to print anything. going back to a regular Windows notebook and wired printer.
Makes sense.
as it is I have a hard enough time getting a signal to banter without going into the clubhouse or into town just to banter.

« Reply #328 on: January 30, 2015, 08:34:40 PM »

Anyone smokin right now?
No.
Get on it!
Not today.  Or maybe I will light up something small on the way to the station.  Hmmm.
Gotta get your smoke on Antnee.
Let me go see what I've got that might be a contender...
A contenda!
I'm looking at a Tres Reynas corona, courtesy of scottfish.
That should work nicely.
Time to light it up.  See yuz!
Later Mayor - enjoy your smoke.
Great smoke, by the way.  Very flavorful.  Had another one recently but didn't remember it being as good.

« Reply #329 on: January 30, 2015, 08:40:51 PM »

Think I will go to bed, tired and got to take the Warden to Houston in the morning.  Have a good night all.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23