Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #315 on: January 29, 2015, 10:16:15 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #316 on: January 29, 2015, 10:19:43 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #317 on: January 29, 2015, 10:25:11 PM »

Go Patriots! Kiss Tom Brady's deflated balls!

« Reply #318 on: January 29, 2015, 10:32:36 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
I'll see what I can do.

« Reply #319 on: January 29, 2015, 10:34:46 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?

« Reply #320 on: January 29, 2015, 10:36:46 PM »

Go Patriots! Kiss Tom Brady's deflated balls!
I might be able to get you deflated football stars, Bob.  Interested?  :)
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

« Reply #321 on: January 29, 2015, 10:39:39 PM »

Go Patriots! Kiss Tom Brady's deflated balls!
I might be able to get you deflated football stars, Bob.  Interested?  :)
work your magic!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #322 on: January 29, 2015, 10:42:47 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?
White would be cool.  I hate yellow and green.  I'm a Bearz fan.

« Reply #323 on: January 29, 2015, 10:55:48 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!

« Reply #324 on: January 29, 2015, 10:56:04 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?
White would be cool.  I hate yellow and green.  I'm a Bearz fan.
How about gold? White won't show up too well on a white background.  Wait.  Maybe that's what you have now?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #325 on: January 29, 2015, 10:58:40 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
You can make my invisible stars any color you want, AFoC.
Indeed.
You're only 10 posts away, Dave.  Want a Waste Management star too?
White would be cool.  I hate yellow and green.  I'm a Bearz fan.
How about gold? White won't show up too well on a white background.  Wait.  Maybe that's what you have now?

« Reply #326 on: January 29, 2015, 10:58:47 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 1/29/2015
« Reply #327 on: January 29, 2015, 11:00:35 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
I'll see what I can do.

Oh wait!  I was wrong!  The Corporate Colors are white and green.  The "W" is white, and the "M" is green.  I must have been thinking of the little GSP signs when I thought yellow and green.

« Reply #328 on: January 29, 2015, 11:02:36 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.

Good evening Sir Antnee, Prince of Pasta Fagioli!
I want the "Waste Management" Corporate colors (yellow and green) for my single star.
I'll see what I can do.

Oh wait!  I was wrong!  The Corporate Colors are white and green.  The "W" is white, and the "M" is green.  I must have been thinking of the little GSP signs when I thought yellow and green.
Back to the drawing board...

« Reply #329 on: January 29, 2015, 11:06:03 PM »

I had my fun with Shaun and restored his stars.  Timing was everything.  Hahaha.
Well played!
He's got his platinum.  He'll see them in the morning.  Did you get time to spend with Christopher today?
He and a friend came over to the hotel this evening for some beer and cigars.  He was very excited with his "care package"
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23