Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

« Reply #225 on: January 28, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »

Afternoon gents.   Good to see fish recovered and still.purple.

« Reply #226 on: January 28, 2015, 06:55:41 PM »

Afternoon gents.   Good to see fish recovered and still.purple.
Howdy, Tex.

« Reply #227 on: January 28, 2015, 07:15:03 PM »

Damn, this afternoon is dragging something fierce.  Falling asleep at my desk.

« Reply #228 on: January 28, 2015, 08:02:42 PM »

Now the long freaking commute. But at least I'll be heading out to smoke more Cubans and drink Blue Label.

« Reply #229 on: January 28, 2015, 08:14:14 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches

« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2015, 08:17:18 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Interesting.  I always hated the idea of going back to get stitches or staples removed.  I'll drink something on your behalf tonight.  Just walked in the door though and have to figure out dinner first.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/28/2015
« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2015, 08:58:19 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Good to hear you're doing well, fish.  Take care of your back and yourself and do what the doc says.

« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2015, 09:00:55 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Good to hear you're doing well, fish.  Take care of your back and yourself and do what the doc says.
Thanks Dave, I always follow their instructions to the letter, want to get healed-up as soon as possible

« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2015, 09:02:20 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Interesting.  I always hated the idea of going back to get stitches or staples removed.  I'll drink something on your behalf tonight.  Just walked in the door though and have to figure out dinner first.
Just a thought Tony, maybe you could start planning dinners a day in advance!
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 1/28/2015
« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2015, 09:04:06 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Good to hear you're doing well, fish.  Take care of your back and yourself and do what the doc says.
Thanks Dave, I always follow their instructions to the letter, want to get healed-up as soon as possible
Indeed.  Glad to hear you say that.  Oh yeah.  Better Brady gripping your balls than that other guy in the locker room.

« Reply #235 on: January 28, 2015, 09:23:54 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Interesting.  I always hated the idea of going back to get stitches or staples removed.  I'll drink something on your behalf tonight.  Just walked in the door though and have to figure out dinner first.
Just a thought Tony, maybe you could start planning dinners a day in advance!
That would take all the fun out of it.

« Reply #236 on: January 28, 2015, 09:55:41 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.
I'm sound as a pound, wish I could have a drink though
Get your "plumbing" worked on?
No, back, but he's probably behaving with other current meds.
Cant drink for 24 hours after surgery due to the anesthesia. I'm up and walking around like normal just can't bend for 2 weeks. About a 1" incision that is glue-sutured closed so no stitches
Interesting.  I always hated the idea of going back to get stitches or staples removed.  I'll drink something on your behalf tonight.  Just walked in the door though and have to figure out dinner first.
Just a thought Tony, maybe you could start planning dinners a day in advance!
Where's your sense of adventure?

« Reply #237 on: January 28, 2015, 10:29:44 PM »

I'm ready for that libation now, Scott.  What did you want me to drink?

« Reply #238 on: January 28, 2015, 10:47:34 PM »

I'm ready for that libation now, Scott.  What did you want me to drink?
Your own urine

« Reply #239 on: January 28, 2015, 10:48:23 PM »

I'm ready for that libation now, Scott.  What did you want me to drink?
Your own urine
Hahaha, I wanted a scotch in the worst way
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17