Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

« Reply #195 on: January 28, 2015, 04:19:14 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
Great news to hear, glad everything went well!!!

« Reply #196 on: January 28, 2015, 04:21:18 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
That's code for you were completely knocked out and he was able to drop a digit on you.  Is your ass sore?
No, he was Asian so it was no big deal

« Reply #197 on: January 28, 2015, 04:23:24 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Must be the painkillers.  He's all aggressive and shit.

« Reply #198 on: January 28, 2015, 04:24:15 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
Great news to hear, glad everything went well!!!
Thanks Shaun, my recovery would really be accelerated if I was to receive an exotic wood cigar rest in the mail! 😄

« Reply #199 on: January 28, 2015, 04:24:30 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
That's code for you were completely knocked out and he was able to drop a digit on you.  Is your ass sore?
Well, he did say that the friggin' was amazing.

« Reply #200 on: January 28, 2015, 04:28:03 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
That's code for you were completely knocked out and he was able to drop a digit on you.  Is your ass sore?
No, he was Asian so it was no big deal
Always helps - god invented the little guys for a reason!

« Reply #201 on: January 28, 2015, 04:28:50 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
Great news to hear, glad everything went well!!!
Thanks Shaun, my recovery would really be accelerated if I was to receive an exotic wood cigar rest in the mail! 😄
A box of Behikes should help too right?  You still at 123 GFY Dr?

« Reply #202 on: January 28, 2015, 04:33:31 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
Great news to hear, glad everything went well!!!
Thanks Shaun, my recovery would really be accelerated if I was to receive an exotic wood cigar rest in the mail! 😄
A box of Behikes should help too right?  You still at 123 GFY Dr?
LALTS because it hurt

« Reply #203 on: January 28, 2015, 04:39:39 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
That's code for you were completely knocked out and he was able to drop a digit on you.  Is your ass sore?
No, he was Asian so it was no big deal
LOL!  Your wife's fingers are thicker?

« Reply #204 on: January 28, 2015, 05:22:21 PM »

What?  You were offended?

« Reply #205 on: January 28, 2015, 05:24:03 PM »

Later gents, time to get the ol skates sharpened!

« Reply #206 on: January 28, 2015, 05:28:29 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Looks like he couldn't shake the last of that anesthesia.  It was a spirited effort, though.

« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2015, 05:29:04 PM »

Later gents, time to get the ol skates sharpened!
See yuz, Yeller.

« Reply #208 on: January 28, 2015, 05:31:48 PM »

What?  You were offended?
Was eating, had to fast for the surgery. I feel like a hundred dollars

« Reply #209 on: January 28, 2015, 05:32:04 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Don't shake it, ride it as long as you can. Hope you enjoy a couple of days of TLC!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17