« Reply #180 on: January 28, 2015, 04:01:02 PM »

But they made it on to Guitar Hero! ....lol
I received Guitar Hero as a gift about 4 years ago and still haven't tried it.  Looks like fun though.  I HAVE NEXT!
Just a tad behind the times...
Do you have an Xbox to play it on?
.......just askin'
I saw a bunch of folks discussing it on Myspace.  By the way, I have a Wii.

« Reply #181 on: January 28, 2015, 04:03:56 PM »

Damn Raz, you really fucked it up this time.
It's because I had to leave for physical therapy. Which turned out to be mostly one long calf massage.

Cue laugh track for the ensuing hilarity.

« Reply #182 on: January 28, 2015, 04:04:56 PM »

But they made it on to Guitar Hero! ....lol
I received Guitar Hero as a gift about 4 years ago and still haven't tried it.  Looks like fun though.  I HAVE NEXT!
Just a tad behind the times...
Do you have an Xbox to play it on?
.......just askin'
I saw a bunch of folks discussing it on Myspace.  By the way, I have a Wii.
Yea, you seem like a Wii kinda guy.

« Reply #183 on: January 28, 2015, 04:05:11 PM »

Draggin' a little over the hump today, don't think we'll make 25 today.
The thing about all those games is that if you can really play the instrument, you'll suck at the game.
But they made it on to Guitar Hero! ....lol
I received Guitar Hero as a gift about 4 years ago and still haven't tried it.  Looks like fun though.  I HAVE NEXT!

« Reply #184 on: January 28, 2015, 04:05:56 PM »

Draggin' a little over the hump today, don't think we'll make 25 today.
Maybe I'll post whore myself over 2000 today.

« Reply #185 on: January 28, 2015, 04:06:14 PM »

Damn Raz, you really fucked it up this time.
It's because I had to leave for physical therapy. Which turned out to be mostly one long calf massage.

Cue laugh track for the ensuing hilarity.
Can just hear Raz thinking....a little higher, a little higher.....to the left, to the left.

« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2015, 04:07:00 PM »

Draggin' a little over the hump today, don't think we'll make 25 today.
Maybe I'll post whore myself over 2000 today.
That would be some serious PT for sure.  Might have some carpal tunnel to worry about.

« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2015, 04:07:29 PM »

Damn Raz, you really fucked it up this time.
It's because I had to leave for physical therapy. Which turned out to be mostly one long calf massage.

Cue laugh track for the ensuing hilarity.
Can just hear Raz thinking....a little higher, a little higher.....to the left, to the left.
(To the right. Was the left leg injured)

« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2015, 04:07:33 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia

« Reply #189 on: January 28, 2015, 04:09:33 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!

« Reply #190 on: January 28, 2015, 04:11:13 PM »

Draggin' a little over the hump today, don't think we'll make 25 today.
The thing about all those games is that if you can really play the instrument, you'll suck at the game.
But they made it on to Guitar Hero! ....lol
I received Guitar Hero as a gift about 4 years ago and still haven't tried it.  Looks like fun though.  I HAVE NEXT!
Supposedly, there is a game now that exists where you actually have to play 6 strings.  Don't ask me what that's called.  It sounds intriguing though.

« Reply #191 on: January 28, 2015, 04:12:16 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
Awesome.  Wondering if and hoping you'd check in.

« Reply #192 on: January 28, 2015, 04:13:06 PM »

Draggin' a little over the hump today, don't think we'll make 25 today.
Maybe I'll post whore myself over 2000 today.
That would be some serious PT for sure.  Might have some carpal tunnel to worry about.
Fuckin work today - need to get to 7,500!

« Reply #193 on: January 28, 2015, 04:13:13 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly

« Reply #194 on: January 28, 2015, 04:18:20 PM »

Good thoughts for Biebfish under the knife today.
Indeed.  I texted him yesterday and he was very nice in his reply.  I interpreted that as he's scared of having any bad juju before the procedure.
GFY! I'm home bitches! Trying to shake the last of this anesthesia
SCOTTY!!!!!
Hi Shaun, friggin amazing what these guys can do and send you walking out in short order. He said it went perfectly
That's code for you were completely knocked out and he was able to drop a digit on you.  Is your ass sore?