« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2015, 10:08:59 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Antnee, I ordered a shirt to support Rich.

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2015, 10:09:40 AM »

Based on the feedback I've read here, I'm tempted by these Man O' War Immortals.

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2015, 10:12:40 AM »

Based on the feedback I've read here, I'm tempted by these Man O' War Immortals.
I'd try them too, but then again, I'm an AJ whore.

« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2015, 10:12:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos. Antnee, I ordered a shirt to support Rich.
That's very cool of you.  I was just talking to him this morning.  He's bringing his wife and three kids with him.  "If it was just me I wouldn't even bother soliciting for support,  but when your Dad is representing the country in an international sporting event... couldn't see not bringing them."  I'll be sure to mail that to you.  Thanks, brother.

« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2015, 10:15:31 AM »

Good night last night with good friends, good conversation, good Scotch, fine chocolate, and great cigars.

« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2015, 10:20:27 AM »

Good night last night with good friends, good conversation, good Scotch, fine chocolate, and great cigars.

I've smoked that Partagas, courtesy of Charlie.  But the rest of those pics require details.  Most importantly, what kind of chocolate was that?

« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2015, 10:22:19 AM »

I hear ya. We've had Time Warner, never again. We can't get any dish because of trees in the front yard, so for us, it's Wow or ATT. Was perfectly happy with Wow, but when you drop the channel with Doctor Who on it, not to mention other shows, you cross the line. Haha.
I completely respect that.  I've left previous providers for similar reasons.  Their response was to blame the channel; saying that they were unreasonable in their demands and that they could no longer afford to offer it.  Then fuck you, I'm going elsewhere.  CableVision/Optimum is famous for that.
Hell, they threatened to dump CBS but had their bluff called.  What the hell is the difference, they just pass the increased fee on to us.

« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2015, 10:24:05 AM »

Based on the feedback I've read here, I'm tempted by these Man O' War Immortals.
I think they are a nice cigar.  "Newness" charge of $40 is pushing the limit of value.  Definitely worth trying.
Not an "Uncut" but definitely better than the premium Diesels of late.

« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2015, 10:24:09 AM »

We dug into the La Historias, too. Theyre going to be very good cigars, but they need more time in the humidor than the three weeks they've had. Flashes of brilliance, interspersed with flashes of ammonia. I'm gonna let them rest for a few months.

« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2015, 10:25:15 AM »

I hear ya. We've had Time Warner, never again. We can't get any dish because of trees in the front yard, so for us, it's Wow or ATT. Was perfectly happy with Wow, but when you drop the channel with Doctor Who on it, not to mention other shows, you cross the line. Haha.
I completely respect that.  I've left previous providers for similar reasons.  Their response was to blame the channel; saying that they were unreasonable in their demands and that they could no longer afford to offer it.  Then fuck you, I'm going elsewhere.  CableVision/Optimum is famous for that.
Hell, they threatened to dump CBS but had their bluff called.  What the hell is the difference, they just pass the increased fee on to us.
I dumped DISH network when they dropped the YES Network.  I know most of you couldn't give a shit about the Yankees but I used still be allowed to watch baseball in those days.  I'm sure we'd dump FiOS if they dropped Bravo.

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2015, 10:29:55 AM »

Antnee - You would ask that when I'm fuzzy from drinking single-malt scotch. It was Belgian...I think it was Bouchard. The Scotches were Ardbeg and Balvenie.

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2015, 10:31:05 AM »

[...]
Sounds like you have a letter-writing campaign to start.

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2015, 10:35:35 AM »

Antnee - You would ask that when I'm fuzzy from drinking single-malt scotch. It was Belgian...I think it was Bouchard. The Scotches were Ardbeg and Balvenie.
Anything other than Hershey's is an acceptable answer.  Belgian, Swiss, anywhere in that part of Europe, is a plus.

« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2015, 10:36:18 AM »

[...]
As soon as I'm done setting up this website I'll get on that.

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2015, 10:39:39 AM »

Based on the feedback I've read here, I'm tempted by these Man O' War Immortals.
I think they are a nice cigar.  "Newness" charge of $40 is pushing the limit of value.  Definitely worth trying.
Not an "Uncut" but definitely better than the premium Diesels of late.
I'll buy a single from the Hamburg store on May 1st.  I can wait.