« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2015, 09:07:51 AM »

Barbi Benton is 65?  Just shoot me now...
The warden sometimes watches Chopped, and they had a celebrity version on recently.  One of the chiefs was Dawn Wells (Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island for you whippersnappers).   Dang it if she didn't get old, too.  WTF.
Just glad we're not!
Indeed. But like you said, f'n mirrors.
Unless they are those skinny mirrors ;)
We don't cheat YellowStar.

« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2015, 09:11:20 AM »

Barbi Benton is 65?  Just shoot me now...
The warden sometimes watches Chopped, and they had a celebrity version on recently.  One of the chiefs was Dawn Wells (Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island for you whippersnappers).   Dang it if she didn't get old, too.  WTF.
Just glad we're not!
Indeed. But like you said, f'n mirrors.
Unless they are those skinny mirrors ;)
We don't cheat YellowStar.
Just false advertising, not cheating :)  It's like a pushup bra

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2015, 09:21:55 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.

« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2015, 09:32:15 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*
Also hard to miss anything important with this group posting.

« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2015, 09:35:50 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*
Also hard to miss anything important with this group posting.
GFY!

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2015, 09:40:19 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*
Also hard to miss anything important with this group posting.
GFY!
That's the spirit!!!

« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2015, 09:44:09 AM »

« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2015, 09:52:14 AM »

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2015, 09:55:46 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*
Also hard to miss anything important with this group posting.
GFY!

Homer seems so angry today.  Sheesh.
Not at all. In fact, switching over to AT&T Uverse tomorrow, so I'll be able to watch DVR stuff out in the man cave, which will be pretty sweet. Was with Wow for years, but they dropped BBC America. That was the final straw.

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2015, 09:59:43 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*
Also hard to miss anything important with this group posting.
GFY!

Homer seems so angry today.  Sheesh.
Not at all. In fact, switching over to AT&T Uverse tomorrow, so I'll be able to watch DVR stuff out in the man cave, which will be pretty sweet. Was with Wow for years, but they dropped BBC America. That was the final straw.
All the providers suck.  It's good to stick it to them when you can.  Unfortunately, my wife won't even allow me to threaten Verizon because we've had all the other possible providers and she's not interested in what they have.  So I just keep paying their exorbitant premiums.

« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2015, 10:03:22 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*
Also hard to miss anything important with this group posting.
GFY!

Homer seems so angry today.  Sheesh.
Not at all. In fact, switching over to AT&T Uverse tomorrow, so I'll be able to watch DVR stuff out in the man cave, which will be pretty sweet. Was with Wow for years, but they dropped BBC America. That was the final straw.
All the providers suck.  It's good to stick it to them when you can.  Unfortunately, my wife won't even allow me to threaten Verizon because we've had all the other possible providers and she's not interested in what they have.  So I just keep paying their exorbitant premiums.
I hear ya. We've had Time Warner, never again. We can't get any dish because of trees in the front yard, so for us, it's Wow or ATT. Was perfectly happy with Wow, but when you drop the channel with Doctor Who on it, not to mention other shows, you cross the line. Haha.

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2015, 10:03:28 AM »

I didn't miss a thing, thank goodness.
It's hard to post while you are gone   :-*
Also hard to miss anything important with this group posting.
GFY!

Homer seems so angry today.  Sheesh.
Not at all. In fact, switching over to AT&T Uverse tomorrow, so I'll be able to watch DVR stuff out in the man cave, which will be pretty sweet. Was with Wow for years, but they dropped BBC America. That was the final straw.
All the providers suck.  It's good to stick it to them when you can.  Unfortunately, my wife won't even allow me to threaten Verizon because we've had all the other possible providers and she's not interested in what they have.  So I just keep paying their exorbitant premiums.
Fios?

« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2015, 10:05:39 AM »

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2015, 10:08:24 AM »

I hear ya. We've had Time Warner, never again. We can't get any dish because of trees in the front yard, so for us, it's Wow or ATT. Was perfectly happy with Wow, but when you drop the channel with Doctor Who on it, not to mention other shows, you cross the line. Haha.
I completely respect that.  I've left previous providers for similar reasons.  Their response was to blame the channel; saying that they were unreasonable in their demands and that they could no longer afford to offer it.  Then fuck you, I'm going elsewhere.  CableVision/Optimum is famous for that.