Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

« Reply #225 on: January 15, 2015, 02:06:16 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Yes, it's been there as long as I can remember and it's good

« Reply #226 on: January 15, 2015, 02:12:46 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?

« Reply #227 on: January 15, 2015, 02:14:05 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?
Pie for a snack sounds good to me....don't know what Antnee's definition of a snack is however.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #228 on: January 15, 2015, 02:14:17 PM »

Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.

« Reply #229 on: January 15, 2015, 02:25:07 PM »

Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Tuesday Joe have a godo weekend

« Reply #230 on: January 15, 2015, 02:28:53 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html
Let's see how timing goes, much easier to pick one up on the way but I don't want to be too late. What are we looking for, just a pie for a snack? You don't need antipasto and meatballs and a side of broccoli rape and ricotta and eggplant and tortellini and raviolis and garlic knots and cannolis and tortufo...do you?
Pie for a snack sounds good to me....don't know what Antnee's definition of a snack is however.
something along these lines for Tony a little snack between smokes.

« Reply #231 on: January 15, 2015, 02:30:02 PM »

Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Joe

« Reply #232 on: January 15, 2015, 02:30:40 PM »

[...]
That looks phenomenal

« Reply #233 on: January 15, 2015, 02:31:41 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza

« Reply #234 on: January 15, 2015, 02:33:39 PM »

Alright men I'm outta here, see some of you later...after a commute home, homework, packing cigars and hopefully picking up a pizza
Later Fish, enjoy your smoke visit.

« Reply #235 on: January 15, 2015, 02:37:44 PM »

Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Mr. JWacky, have a good weekend.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/15/2015
« Reply #236 on: January 15, 2015, 02:38:20 PM »

Now I want a PIZZA

« Reply #237 on: January 15, 2015, 02:47:45 PM »

Alright, wrapping things up here to do some booze shopping and get home in time for a pre-lunch cigar.  Enjoy the rest of the day and have a great weekend, all.
See ya Mr. JWacky, have a good weekend.
See ya Joe and Biebs!

« Reply #238 on: January 15, 2015, 02:48:58 PM »

Now I want a PIZZA
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
What brings you by?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/15/2015
« Reply #239 on: January 15, 2015, 02:50:35 PM »

Now I want a PIZZA
Aren't you supposed to be on vacation?
What brings you by?
i got tomorrow, still at work, just doin my lurk. that pizza burger thing looked good.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19