« Reply #210 on: January 15, 2015, 01:36:57 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Yes,  Extra Large Maple-Bacon with a hole in the middle.
Absolutely!

« Reply #211 on: January 15, 2015, 01:37:30 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
I always do!  LOL.  We never eat and probably should.
If there is one thing you need to do it is EAT! :o

« Reply #212 on: January 15, 2015, 01:40:13 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
I always do!  LOL.  We never eat and probably should.
If there is one thing you need to do it is EAT! :o
Amen.  I thought I had turned over a new leaf but in the last two weeks I began eating like crazy again.  Diet starts again tomorrow ;)

« Reply #213 on: January 15, 2015, 01:42:10 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2015, 01:43:17 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.

« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2015, 01:45:16 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.
I think his question was rhetorical.

« Reply #216 on: January 15, 2015, 01:45:28 PM »

It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Stay out of that Fighting Cock. :)
Thought he might get a little Randy and have the other Fighting Cock get him in trouble for waking up sleeping beauty.

« Reply #217 on: January 15, 2015, 01:46:49 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?

« Reply #218 on: January 15, 2015, 01:49:15 PM »

It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Stay out of that Fighting Cock. :)
Thought he might get a little Randy and have the other Fighting Cock get him in trouble for waking up sleeping beauty.
Or maybe with the mothers little helpers, she'd sleep through it....win/win!

« Reply #219 on: January 15, 2015, 01:51:12 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?

Thought I read that that wasn't releasing until February...
Oh I thought/assumed i read they were shipping when the news came out. Probably didn't read far enough...O.C.D.

« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2015, 01:53:47 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
No breaks, I need to smoke as much as possible LOL. Let me see what time I can leave

« Reply #221 on: January 15, 2015, 01:55:02 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there

« Reply #222 on: January 15, 2015, 01:55:41 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.
Hey it works for everybody else, figured I'd try it..........douche!

« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2015, 02:03:41 PM »

So what are we going to do, have Fishy bring something, have something delivered or take a break and go out and get something?
Alfonzo's is very good and right down the street, if I get the chance I'll get a pie from Delucia's in Raritan on the way there
I just found this and was thinking we can order it and go pick it up at some point...  It sounds like you've eaten there?   http://alfonsostrattoria.com/index.html

« Reply #224 on: January 15, 2015, 02:04:35 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?
They're not supposed to be released until Feb.  I've hear nothing about any early shipments, so that would be a no.

Good thing we're here to google things so Scott doesn't have to.
That's usually my MO.