« Reply #195 on: January 15, 2015, 01:01:04 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility

« Reply #196 on: January 15, 2015, 01:01:39 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure

« Reply #197 on: January 15, 2015, 01:04:56 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?

« Reply #198 on: January 15, 2015, 01:05:08 PM »

Now this sounds like some good education:

 San Antonio Cocktail Conference STARTS TODAY!

The San Antonio Cocktail Conference features top bartenders from all over the country in town to offer seminars and tastings. The conference has been named one of the best in America by Fodor's.

« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Yes,  Extra Large Maple-Bacon with a hole in the middle.

« Reply #200 on: January 15, 2015, 01:16:02 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.

« Reply #201 on: January 15, 2015, 01:17:57 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Is that the dumbest question you've asked here?

« Reply #202 on: January 15, 2015, 01:18:54 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
Yes,  Extra Large Maple-Bacon with a hole in the middle.
....well, it didn't start out with the hole....

« Reply #203 on: January 15, 2015, 01:22:15 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?

« Reply #204 on: January 15, 2015, 01:25:39 PM »

Roasted Chicken breast stuffed with mexican cornbread for lunch.  Pretty dang good.

« Reply #206 on: January 15, 2015, 01:28:18 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?
Sure
Does Tony want a pizza?
I always do!  LOL.  We never eat and probably should.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/15/2015
« Reply #207 on: January 15, 2015, 01:31:56 PM »

It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #208 on: January 15, 2015, 01:34:15 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic
Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.
Very nice, I'm thinking maybe a Diplomaticos #2 or RyJ Short Churchill, HUpmann #2 then La Historia. I have to pack some smaller smokes for versitility
Thats what I brought the Rothchildes for.  Have a bunch of different Room 101 Papi Chulo's that I have for that purpose as well.
Any chance they'll have the new MC 3s?

Thought I read that that wasn't releasing until February...

« Reply #209 on: January 15, 2015, 01:36:10 PM »

It's time for a break.  Be Back Later..
Stay out of that Fighting Cock. :)