CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: 1/15/2015  (Read 40473 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 1/15/2015
« Reply #180 on: January 15, 2015, 12:31:53 PM »

Morning, amigos. Suffering on the morning commute.
Mornin Raz - hope these pics help ;)
Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
Haha, very understandable.
Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Oh yeah, forgot about that.  Ewww..
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
Now I just need to work on lasting over 30seconds...
Good luck, something tells me it'd be 15 seconds and an apology
I should join her fan club or something - then I could go full-on stalker...
...and that would be different?.......how?

sfish

« Reply #181 on: January 15, 2015, 12:35:52 PM »

Good morning, Joe and BD.
And a good morning back to you guys too.. :)
Morning Dad, glad to see you are alive and posting!
Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
So in what state did the warden find you when she got home?
Altered?
That's kind of open to interpretation, don't you think?
I do

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #182 on: January 15, 2015, 12:36:13 PM »

Well, doesn't hurt, I guess...but Katy Perry still doesn't do it for me. It's probably because I'm getting old. I'll be 50 in May. I get more excited about women I could - or want to - actually bag.
So...few and far between then?  ;)
Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that, nothin' at all!   ;D

sfish

« Reply #183 on: January 15, 2015, 12:36:25 PM »

Besides which, Perry slept with Russell Brand. I really don't want to go where he's been.
Hey, we all make mistakes.  Hopefully she has learned from it and moved on to better things...like Yellow Stars....
Now this I can drink to.  To borrow from Guy Clark, "Good luck CigarGuy and here's to ya, here's to Katy and I hope she'll do ya right all night..."
It would be Katy Perry instead of Tatuaje...Duh!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #184 on: January 15, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »

He could be arrested for something other than copyright violation.

sfish

« Reply #185 on: January 15, 2015, 12:37:45 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #186 on: January 15, 2015, 12:37:46 PM »

Hi TR...  A day of relaxation watching tv with an ice bag on your head works wonders... :)
LMAO!  We were just jealous cause you were having more fun!  We did have some concerns regarding the pot pie in the toaster though. :o
It's a toaster oven.  I don't think your supposed to put stuff like that in them, but I was doing it for years before I read the directions and seen the warning.  The only thing that has ever caught fire in it was when I was frying chicken it it. But that was only once.
Increasingly sounding like you and the Mrs. are a match made in heaven!
We're complete opposites, which I do not recommend.  They say opposites attract, but that's a bunch of crap.  Life would have been allot easier if we would have been on the same page.  I think the only thing that has kept us together is, "she can be allot of fun and crazy."

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #187 on: January 15, 2015, 12:40:53 PM »

Women? Yeah. See, for the past 25 years I've been sexually obsessed with this skinny, green-eyed, natural blonde special-ed school teacher who gets aroused by the smell of tobacco smoke on me. That hasn't left much bandwidth for other women.
It's the JWack philosophy.  Choose "better" over "more." 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #188 on: January 15, 2015, 12:47:15 PM »

Got a lineup picked out for tonight Dave? I'm conflicted as usual, when it comes to cigars I'm like a squirrel crossing the road in traffic

Bring a bunch. See where the night goes.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #189 on: January 15, 2015, 12:48:41 PM »

Indeed!!! Morning, Bret. Though with women it's more "take what I can get" or "take it before they realize they're marrying down".

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #190 on: January 15, 2015, 12:49:39 PM »

Packed a Tat Fausto, EPC Reserva Connie, Nica Rustica and Illusione Rothchildes.  Then there is whatever catches my eye for $10.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #191 on: January 15, 2015, 12:51:13 PM »

Indeed!!! Morning, Bret. Though with women it's more "take what I can get" or "take it before they realize they're marrying down".
Yea, there's that...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #192 on: January 15, 2015, 12:52:12 PM »

Yea, there's that...
...which they rectify with their midlife crisis.... :-X

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #193 on: January 15, 2015, 12:55:27 PM »

Had a real hard time talking myself out of sampling some other items from the "picnic basket".  Sure seemed like an awfully good idea.

Think you can bring some ice with you?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #194 on: January 15, 2015, 01:00:00 PM »

LMAO!  We were just jealous cause you were having more fun!  We did have some concerns regarding the pot pie in the toaster though. :o
It's a toaster oven.  I don't think your supposed to put stuff like that in them, but I was doing it for years before I read the directions and seen the warning.  The only thing that has ever caught fire in it was when I was frying chicken it it. But that was only once.
Increasingly sounding like you and the Mrs. are a match made in heaven!
We're complete opposites, which I do not recommend.  They say opposites attract, but that's a bunch of crap.  Life would have been allot easier if we would have been on the same page.  I think the only thing that has kept us together is, "she can be allot of fun and crazy."
That is what CG says about his hand.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19