Pages: 1 2 [3]

Ateupwithit

  • Newbie Status
  • Just another Joe....
Re: 1/30/2021
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2021, 08:45:06 PM »

Like a bad penny....
I was on the sister site and saw a reference to Tony’s site and thought I’d stick my nose in. It has certainly been a while.
I'm sure that reference had nothing but good things to say. ;)
Actually, nothing good or bad but only that it was. I have been out of the loop waaaaay to long to have the first clue. But it is certainly good to to see a few of the usual suspects still socializing here. I honestly spend very little time in any sort of social media anymore. Had a couple of beers and a pretty good stick and poof!  Here I am.

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2021, 09:11:58 PM »

Like a bad penny....
I was on the sister site and saw a reference to Tony’s site and thought I’d stick my nose in. It has certainly been a while.
I'm sure that reference had nothing but good things to say. ;)
Actually, nothing good or bad but only that it was. I have been out of the loop waaaaay to long to have the first clue. But it is certainly good to to see a few of the usual suspects still socializing here. I honestly spend very little time in any sort of social media anymore. Had a couple of beers and a pretty good stick and poof!  Here I am.
Well, for whatever reason, it's good to have you drop in.

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2021, 09:21:32 PM »

New World Cameroon

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]