Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
1/29/2021
« on: January 29, 2021, 12:02:23 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/29/2021
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 12:05:06 AM »

TGIF.....I need this one, I think we all do.

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 12:06:18 AM »

3500 I’ll call it a half birthday
Huh?
posts....you know how we would do the big congratulations on every 1000 posts. Sheesh use Dave decoder ring.
My bad. You'll have to excuse me, I was riding on fumes. Congrats on 3500.

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 12:06:59 AM »

TGIF.....I need this one, I think we all do.
Indeed.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/29/2021
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 12:17:06 AM »

3500 I’ll call it a half birthday
Huh?
posts....you know how we would do the big congratulations on every 1000 posts. Sheesh use Dave decoder ring.
My bad. You'll have to excuse me, I was riding on fumes. Congrats on 3500.
LOL I don’t even know what I as saying

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 05:24:55 AM »

3500 I’ll call it a half birthday
Huh?
posts....you know how we would do the big congratulations on every 1000 posts. Sheesh use Dave decoder ring.
My bad. You'll have to excuse me, I was riding on fumes. Congrats on 3500.
LOL I don’t even know what I as saying
Now that we've got that cleared up - happy Friday!

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 05:49:41 AM »

3500 I’ll call it a half birthday
Huh?
posts....you know how we would do the big congratulations on every 1000 posts. Sheesh use Dave decoder ring.
My bad. You'll have to excuse me, I was riding on fumes. Congrats on 3500.
LOL I don’t even know what I as saying
Now that we've got that cleared up - happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. Glad we made it.

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 05:55:52 AM »

3500 I’ll call it a half birthday
Huh?
posts....you know how we would do the big congratulations on every 1000 posts. Sheesh use Dave decoder ring.
My bad. You'll have to excuse me, I was riding on fumes. Congrats on 3500.
LOL I don’t even know what I as saying
Now that we've got that cleared up - happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. Glad we made it.
Indeed. Kids are glad we made it, too, cause they've got the day off today. Teacher in-service day for them, which I suppose doesn't mean what it used to mean in past years.

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 06:02:21 AM »

3500 I’ll call it a half birthday
Huh?
posts....you know how we would do the big congratulations on every 1000 posts. Sheesh use Dave decoder ring.
My bad. You'll have to excuse me, I was riding on fumes. Congrats on 3500.
LOL I don’t even know what I as saying
Now that we've got that cleared up - happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. Glad we made it.
Indeed. Kids are glad we made it, too, cause they've got the day off today. Teacher in-service day for them, which I suppose doesn't mean what it used to mean in past years.
Not sure what it means in any day.

I'll assume it means the kids are off but the teacher still need to "go in". But what is the supposed purpose?

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 06:06:03 AM »

3500 I’ll call it a half birthday
Huh?
posts....you know how we would do the big congratulations on every 1000 posts. Sheesh use Dave decoder ring.
My bad. You'll have to excuse me, I was riding on fumes. Congrats on 3500.
LOL I don’t even know what I as saying
Now that we've got that cleared up - happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. Glad we made it.
Indeed. Kids are glad we made it, too, cause they've got the day off today. Teacher in-service day for them, which I suppose doesn't mean what it used to mean in past years.
Not sure what it means in any day.

I'll assume it means the kids are off but the teacher still need to "go in". But what is the supposed purpose?
Normally, I assume it means the teachers come in, have some drinks and talk about the kids. This year, who knows. ;)

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 06:07:59 AM »

It feels like 8° and I can hear the furnace doing its thing. Windy as hell out there and big snow expected at the beginning of next week. How's the groundhog supposed to see its shadow of he's buried in snow?

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 06:09:30 AM »

I believe the furnaces are not Rick's problem today and he'll get to sleep in a bit.

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2021, 06:14:44 AM »

It feels like 8° and I can hear the furnace doing its thing. Windy as hell out there and big snow expected at the beginning of next week. How's the groundhog supposed to see its shadow of he's buried in snow?
Which is a good thing, cause doesn't him seeing his shadow mean more winter, for some reason? I remember it being backwards of what makes sense.

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2021, 06:15:24 AM »

It feels like 8° and I can hear the furnace doing its thing. Windy as hell out there and big snow expected at the beginning of next week. How's the groundhog supposed to see its shadow of he's buried in snow?
Which is a good thing, cause doesn't him seeing his shadow mean more winter, for some reason? I remember it being backwards of what makes sense.
Still windy here, too. 24 feels like 7 right now.

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2021, 06:15:25 AM »

It feels like 8° and I can hear the furnace doing its thing. Windy as hell out there and big snow expected at the beginning of next week. How's the groundhog supposed to see its shadow of he's buried in snow?
Which is a good thing, cause doesn't him seeing his shadow mean more winter, for some reason? I remember it being backwards of what makes sense.
Oh, I have no clue.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6