Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

« Reply #165 on: January 03, 2015, 05:00:00 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.

« Reply #166 on: January 03, 2015, 05:00:24 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made

« Reply #167 on: January 03, 2015, 05:03:48 PM »

Bye the bye, I've decided to return the Front-Line tuckable holster. I like that it's made of heavy leather. But fit on the gun was a little loose, and it doesn't really work as an OWB holster. With the 1911, it's floppy. It was obviously a lot to expect for it to function as both IWB and OWB. But given it doesn't, then its belt loops are too exposed. I've decided to try a Desantis Mad Max, and if that works for me to put in an order for the real thing - a Versa-Max 2. For open or semi-concealed carry, I'm going to pick up an Omega Gunsite.
Fits glock perfect but I don't like it as OWB hangs too low but I always wear IWB anyway which is what I bought it for.  Just like cigars everyone likes um different :)
Indeed. And the Front-line is undoubtedly a quality holster.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #168 on: January 03, 2015, 05:06:13 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.

do they have them in recliners and foot stools?

« Reply #169 on: January 03, 2015, 05:06:18 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made
Oh, hell. Is that the case? Figgers. Just kicked myself twice.

I've heard that the CyBs are also to be discontinued, which is why I stocked up.
No good thing lasts forever, does it?

« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2015, 05:08:04 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.

do they have them in recliners and foot stools?

« Reply #171 on: January 03, 2015, 05:10:02 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.

do they have them in recliners and foot stools?
Wheels are optional - at least that's what I heard.

« Reply #172 on: January 03, 2015, 05:12:02 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made
Evening Lurk'n Fish

« Reply #173 on: January 03, 2015, 05:12:29 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.

do they have them in recliners and foot stools?

LMFAO

« Reply #174 on: January 03, 2015, 05:13:58 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
Love that cigar, pity they're no longer made
Oh, hell. Is that the case? Figgers. Just kicked myself twice.

I've heard that the CyBs are also to be discontinued, which is why I stocked up.
No good thing lasts forever, does it?
I heard that but never know so I stocked up at very good close out prices on Murcielago's.  I got a box of Corona CyB's today from Famous on a super $67 Deal
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #175 on: January 03, 2015, 05:16:16 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.

do they have them in recliners and foot stools?

well that answers that.

« Reply #176 on: January 03, 2015, 05:17:54 PM »

Bye the bye, I've decided to return the Front-Line tuckable holster. I like that it's made of heavy leather. But fit on the gun was a little loose, and it doesn't really work as an OWB holster. With the 1911, it's floppy. It was obviously a lot to expect for it to function as both IWB and OWB. But given it doesn't, then its belt loops are too exposed. I've decided to try a Desantis Mad Max, and if that works for me to put in an order for the real thing - a Versa-Max 2. For open or semi-concealed carry, I'm going to pick up an Omega Gunsite.
Fits glock perfect but I don't like it as OWB hangs too low but I always wear IWB anyway which is what I bought it for.  Just like cigars everyone likes um different :)
Indeed. And the Front-line is undoubtedly a quality holster.
I wore a full size G-31 to lunch today just under a shirt and warden never noticed it till I got home and asked her.  She don't miss much so I know it was not printing at all and loops were not evident.

« Reply #177 on: January 03, 2015, 05:18:02 PM »

Playoffs?  Playoffs! We're talkin' playoffs?

« Reply #178 on: January 03, 2015, 05:20:12 PM »

Bye the bye, I've decided to return the Front-Line tuckable holster. I like that it's made of heavy leather. But fit on the gun was a little loose, and it doesn't really work as an OWB holster. With the 1911, it's floppy. It was obviously a lot to expect for it to function as both IWB and OWB. But given it doesn't, then its belt loops are too exposed. I've decided to try a Desantis Mad Max, and if that works for me to put in an order for the real thing - a Versa-Max 2. For open or semi-concealed carry, I'm going to pick up an Omega Gunsite.
Fits glock perfect but I don't like it as OWB hangs too low but I always wear IWB anyway which is what I bought it for.  Just like cigars everyone likes um different :)
Indeed. And the Front-line is undoubtedly a quality holster.
I place one loop near my trousers loop and cover the other one with cell phone and virtually not noticeable at all.

« Reply #179 on: January 03, 2015, 05:20:43 PM »

Playoffs?  Playoffs! We're talkin' playoffs?
So what's your point?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15