dwgbryant

« Reply #150 on: January 03, 2015, 04:25:36 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.

« Reply #151 on: January 03, 2015, 04:26:06 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos.  Therapy starts today. I have exercises to resume, I have to start winding down the Oxy, and I have to survey all the medical bills. It's also FAFSA day. Fun times. Fortunately, I can do a lot of it with a cigar.
Afternoon Amigo Raz.   Good Mexican girl daily blowjob is all the therapy you need
Well yeah, but the warden would object.
Send her some roses and tell her it was the drugs......  Just like the politicians get away wit it.
I know exactly what she'll say to that. "When you make as much as a politician, then you can try that excuse."

« Reply #152 on: January 03, 2015, 04:28:30 PM »

MURCIELAGO is really a good cigar.  Fabulous value.
I've kicked myself once or twice for not hitting on some of the Murc deals Joe pointed us at. Have yet to try one. Guess I should start looking for a deal.

« Reply #153 on: January 03, 2015, 04:30:28 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.

« Reply #154 on: January 03, 2015, 04:32:18 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.

« Reply #155 on: January 03, 2015, 04:34:45 PM »

Afternoon, muchachos.  Therapy starts today. I have exercises to resume, I have to start winding down the Oxy, and I have to survey all the medical bills. It's also FAFSA day. Fun times. Fortunately, I can do a lot of it with a cigar.
Afternoon Amigo Raz.   Good Mexican girl daily blowjob is all the therapy you need
Well yeah, but the warden would object.
Send her some roses and tell her it was the drugs......  Just like the politicians get away wit it.
I know exactly what she'll say to that. "When you make as much as a politician, then you can try that excuse."
Warden has to gain some tolerance ;D

« Reply #156 on: January 03, 2015, 04:38:38 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2015, 04:40:59 PM »

almost all the comforts of home.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #158 on: January 03, 2015, 04:43:47 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.

« Reply #159 on: January 03, 2015, 04:46:55 PM »

First class guy all the way, Browns must still be wondering why somebody did not scoop him up before they took him.

Entertainment > Celebrity Buzz
Manziel parties in Miami, after apologizing for partying
By Rebecca Salinas | January 2, 2015 |

Just days after Johnny Manziel apologized for partying, he partied again – twice. Mr. Football was seen in Miami celebrating Lebron James' birthday and chugging champagne poolside with a few buddies.

« Reply #160 on: January 03, 2015, 04:48:02 PM »

Screenroom setup except a lounger.
Saint Luis Rey serie G toro and water.
Very nice. That should keep the bugs off.
Might as well put in a coffee pot.
I have an insulated coffee pot thermos that I can bring in with me.
:) just need a toilet.
That is what you got all those trees and bushes for.  Thermos will do the job.

« Reply #161 on: January 03, 2015, 04:48:21 PM »

Bye the bye, I've decided to return the Front-Line tuckable holster. I like that it's made of heavy leather. But fit on the gun was a little loose, and it doesn't really work as an OWB holster. With the 1911, it's floppy. It was obviously a lot to expect for it to function as both IWB and OWB. But given it doesn't, then its belt loops are too exposed. I've decided to try a Desantis Mad Max, and if that works for me to put in an order for the real thing - a Versa-Max 2. For open or semi-concealed carry, I'm going to pick up an Omega Gunsite.

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #162 on: January 03, 2015, 04:51:00 PM »

NY weather where I came from and don't miss:

Here are the weather headlines:

•Snow and then a wintry mix arrives midday Saturday.
•Wind and rain Saturday night.
•50 degree weather Sunday morning.
•Cold and lake effect next week.

After a quiet start to the day Saturday, a new trouble will head our way from the southern and western U.S. this afternoon.

A storm system approaching from the Southern Plains will track into the Ohio Valley Saturday and then into the Great Lakes Sunday morning. Sunday afternoon and evening the storm will then move into Quebec Canada. This type of storm track will bring a wide variety of weather to Central New York this weekend.

The counterclockwise winds around this storm will draw milder, and moisture laden air our way Saturday and Saturday night. As temperatures rise, the precipitation will change its form.

Timing Saturday:
-Snow arrives 12-2pm
-Snow changes to an icy mix 6-9pm
-Icy mix changes to all rain by midnight, and all rain during the day Sunday

As the storm moves just west of us Sunday morning, the southerly winds will drive temperatures up through the 40s, to perhaps into the lower 50s. That will not last long, though.

As the storm makes its way into Canada Sunday, two cold fronts will move through here. The first front will arrive mid-day. That will allow cooler air to blow in on strong southwest winds. Some brief sunshine is possible mid-day before a second cold front arrives; an arctic cold front.

After the arctic front moves through, substantially colder air will blow in on Northwest winds. The temperature Sunday night will drop quickly.

The new arctic air will be with us for most of next week. Temperatures may moderate a little Tuesday but following that the cold will dig its heels in for the last half of the week.

More Lake Effect is likely next week. Some of it will be heavy.

84 degrees here right now!!!

« Reply #163 on: January 03, 2015, 04:56:12 PM »

[...]

Smart Move!!!

« Reply #164 on: January 03, 2015, 04:58:07 PM »

Bye the bye, I've decided to return the Front-Line tuckable holster. I like that it's made of heavy leather. But fit on the gun was a little loose, and it doesn't really work as an OWB holster. With the 1911, it's floppy. It was obviously a lot to expect for it to function as both IWB and OWB. But given it doesn't, then its belt loops are too exposed. I've decided to try a Desantis Mad Max, and if that works for me to put in an order for the real thing - a Versa-Max 2. For open or semi-concealed carry, I'm going to pick up an Omega Gunsite.
Fits glock perfect but I don't like it as OWB hangs too low but I always wear IWB anyway which is what I bought it for.  Just like cigars everyone likes um different :)