dwgbryant

« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2015, 07:33:14 AM »

Trying Tapatalk here but where's the quote button? Only have the quick reply.
I need to try it on my phone, for whatever reason the banter does not work very well on it most of the time.  Works fine on my iPad but not on my Galaxy S5 phone.
I can't get autofit to work in my browser's so I thought I'd try Tapatalk.

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2015, 07:37:15 AM »

Trying Tapatalk here but where's the quote button? Only have the quick reply.
Think I found it.
Looks nice.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/3/2015
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2015, 07:37:53 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2015, 07:39:14 AM »

Time to do some shopping. Later guys.

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2015, 07:40:05 AM »

Time to do some shopping. Later guys.
Enjoy

« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2015, 07:46:59 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
What you got up for the day off Chip?  We are continuing a serious crap reduction mission in our house.  Warden has been stuffing mostly worthless papers in a big 4-drawer file cabinet in my office closet  for years and I finally got enough so while son was home got him to help me load it on a Dolly and drag the bastard out in the middle of the den floor forcing her to clean it out.  Not moving it till it all fits in one drawer.  I swear it weighs several hundred pounds.  Told her if it was not cleaned out by Sunday I am putting the whole son-of-a-bitch out for the trash.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/3/2015
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2015, 08:07:08 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
What you got up for the day off Chip?  We are continuing a serious crap reduction mission in our house.  Warden has been stuffing mostly worthless papers in a big 4-drawer file cabinet in my office closet  for years and I finally got enough so while son was home got him to help me load it on a Dolly and drag the bastard out in the middle of the den floor forcing her to clean it out.  Not moving it till it all fits in one drawer.  I swear it weighs several hundred pounds.  Told her if it was not cleaned out by Sunday I am putting the whole son-of-a-bitch out for the trash.
Your wife sounds like my wife, she got that genetic gene from her father, junk catalogues, shoes and clothes, I swear she still has clothes from our high school days.   The children got her parents a new tv for Christmas so my daughter and I got stuck booking it up which meant cleaning out the cabinets below the tv to plug it in, all kinds of useless junk in there but my jaw dropped at the huge box of silver quarters and silver dimes that were almost to heavy to move.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 1/3/2015
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2015, 08:08:50 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
What you got up for the day off Chip?  We are continuing a serious crap reduction mission in our house.  Warden has been stuffing mostly worthless papers in a big 4-drawer file cabinet in my office closet  for years and I finally got enough so while son was home got him to help me load it on a Dolly and drag the bastard out in the middle of the den floor forcing her to clean it out.  Not moving it till it all fits in one drawer.  I swear it weighs several hundred pounds.  Told her if it was not cleaned out by Sunday I am putting the whole son-of-a-bitch out for the trash.
Its grandchldren day for us and it looks like we will all sit around and watch it rain all day.

« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2015, 08:14:15 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
What you got up for the day off Chip?  We are continuing a serious crap reduction mission in our house.  Warden has been stuffing mostly worthless papers in a big 4-drawer file cabinet in my office closet  for years and I finally got enough so while son was home got him to help me load it on a Dolly and drag the bastard out in the middle of the den floor forcing her to clean it out.  Not moving it till it all fits in one drawer.  I swear it weighs several hundred pounds.  Told her if it was not cleaned out by Sunday I am putting the whole son-of-a-bitch out for the trash.
Its grandchldren day for us and it looks like we will all sit around and watch it rain all day.
Yeah looks like our past two days weather are reaching you now.

« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2015, 08:15:19 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.

« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2015, 08:16:54 AM »

Sheesh, Joe and the Sister both trying to unload $5 Kuba Turds.

« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2015, 08:17:45 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.
LOL, just so you are slacking not working :)

« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2015, 08:19:33 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.
LOL, just so you are slacking not working :)
Hey, I can't help it if it's slow on a Saturday morning. ;)

« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2015, 08:24:30 AM »

Golf must have some serious work adherence going on.
Maybe he got the day off.
He's here, just watching Archer on Netflix on my phone.
LOL, just so you are slacking not working :)
Hey, I can't help it if it's slow on a Saturday morning. ;)
I agree!  I been slacking for 3 months because they did not budget enough travel money for me to do my job and I been withering away in an office.

« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2015, 08:29:25 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Dean.