LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

CI delivery. Now I can post pix of my cigar purchases ;)

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-boy-2-accidentally-kills-woman-in-idaho-wal-mart/
I'm staying out of Walmart. Bad for your health - terminally speaking.
Always been the Place of last resort for me, I hate the nasty Fuk'n places and the scum that operates it.  And then there is the typical clientele.  Feel like I need a bath when I walk out of the place.

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Typical cardiac kids, you won't know if you should celebrate or pour a drink until the very end.

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Typical cardiac kids, you won't know if you should celebrate or pour a drink until the very end.
I just pour drinks along the way so as to be prepared for anything.  Just hard to win with no quarterback.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-boy-2-accidentally-kills-woman-in-idaho-wal-mart/
I'm staying out of Walmart. Bad for your health - terminally speaking.
Always been the Place of last resort for me, I hate the nasty Fuk'n places and the scum that operates it.  And then there is the typical clientele.  Feel like I need a bath when I walk out of the place.
It is a culture shock going to ours.

CI delivery. Now I can post pix of my cigar purchases ;)
Were you having problems doing so, previously?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-boy-2-accidentally-kills-woman-in-idaho-wal-mart/
I'm staying out of Walmart. Bad for your health - terminally speaking.
Always been the Place of last resort for me, I hate the nasty Fuk'n places and the scum that operates it.  And then there is the typical clientele.  Feel like I need a bath when I walk out of the place.
It is a culture shock going to ours.
We have one that is not real busy That I go to when absolutely necessary but believe me we jhp we've some that I promise you can't tell you are in America.

Fuk!

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Woohoo, Kyle Brindza redeems himself with a game winning last second field goal.  Nice.

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.
Tied up.
Thanks to Watch Espn I have gotten to see almost all of it, drove home at halftime and listened to a little on the radio.  Home now watching.
Typical cardiac kids, you won't know if you should celebrate or pour a drink until the very end.
I just pour drinks along the way so as to be prepared for anything.  Just hard to win with no quarterback.
And thankfully I had one poured.