SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Famous has $40 off $150 and Free Ship - Tat Black CG Jar is $131 with 3 Tat Black Robustos thrown in, and free ship.  Noella Reservas are $140, etc - lots of good deals out there.  FS2SAV40
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cyb+corona+real+cigars/item+38958
CyB Corona Reals - 21/$79.95 x2 = 42/$159.90 + FS2SAV40 = 42/$119.9 or $2.85/ea
The way you put it is crystal clear to me, Shaun.  My question is (for all): Would you rather have one order of the Tat Blacks or two of the CyB corona reals?  I have plenty of decent but relatively bland small smokes (as well as strong ones), but would like something tasty.
 Merry Christmas (12 Days!) and Happy New Year![/color]
Personal taste!  Shaun will say Tat Black and I would lean that way.
Tat Black is my favorite cigar for the money.  For $6, it's really hard to beat, IMO, GFY, etc.  There are other good options too...MFs, MF Connies, Tatuaje Noella Reserva...but I like the Black CG, personally.
Told ya so!
Yep, you called it, TEX!

Famous has $40 off $150 and Free Ship - Tat Black CG Jar is $131 with 3 Tat Black Robustos thrown in, and free ship.  Noella Reservas are $140, etc - lots of good deals out there.  FS2SAV40
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cyb+corona+real+cigars/item+38958
CyB Corona Reals - 21/$79.95 x2 = 42/$159.90 + FS2SAV40 = 42/$119.9 or $2.85/ea
Math
He's got his numerators and denominators backwards. Probably an art history major.
Where's fish when you need him?  Simple Fishmatic.
Hasn't been seen in ages.
Think warden might have put a crimp in his posting.
Fish has cramping problems?
Meant crimp.  Can't speak to his cramps.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]
Thanks, Shaun.  How's marriage treating you?  Have you had a second anniversary (sorry been out of touch)?
Sly, good to see ya!  It's going well!  Wife and I bought a home last Oct, and just celebrated our 2nd Anniversary(been together just over 10 years total, married for 2).  How are things with you?
Good to hear it ... keep the home fires burning (besides the tobacco) ... I'm hanging in there.  A lot of deaths around though lately.  By the end of this week, I will have been to 6 events related to the deaths of 4 people in the last two weeks. 3 Elderly, but one guy was my age and went to 4-8th grade and then a year of HS together ... not my best buddy, but nevertheless a significant person in my life along with his family.  It certainly is tempering my celebrating with a certain amount of sobriety ... No one knows the day or the hour, but you can prepare for it.  Need to prepare for it.
Unbelievable how that stuff seems to happen with a degree of volume.  We lost my Aunt to a car accident this summer - big eye opener for the family to bond, shame it always takes something as horrific as that to restore and build relationships.  Even worse around the holidays, my condolences.
Boy, you just hit the nail on the head.  My condolences to you also.

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Famous has $40 off $150 and Free Ship - Tat Black CG Jar is $131 with 3 Tat Black Robustos thrown in, and free ship.  Noella Reservas are $140, etc - lots of good deals out there.  FS2SAV40
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cyb+corona+real+cigars/item+38958
CyB Corona Reals - 21/$79.95 x2 = 42/$159.90 + FS2SAV40 = 42/$119.9 or $2.85/ea
Math
He's got his numerators and denominators backwards. Probably an art history major.
Where's fish when you need him?  Simple Fishmatic.
Hasn't been seen in ages.
Think warden might have put a crimp in his posting.
Fish has cramping problems?
Meant crimp.  Can't speak to his cramps.
Ah ... Tony's site is good, advantage that you can "modify" ... I was able to go back and remove an extraneous "r" from "ristorante".
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Good to see you, CB.  Think I'll use the half to travel to somewhere I can smoke a stogie and drink a Happy Hour beverage.

Late Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Year to you as well, SLY.
Thanks, Tony.  I'm going to try to celebrate every one of the days of the Christmas season up through the Baptism of the Lord.  At least through Epiphany.  What's a typical Italian New Year's Eve/Day celebration like? (food/drink).  I was actually in Italy over New Year's in Italy in 1973.  Spent New Year's Eve/my birthday in Florence ... I remember it was cold, windy, maybe even some snow, but the city was beautifully decorated.  My buddy and I were backpacking across Italy and Greece (rode that ferry that is on fire in the Adriatic right now), and kept running into two American sisters (cute) along the way who were doing something similar over semester break.  We bumped into each other again in Florence and asked them to join us for dinner in a cozy Florentine ristorante.  That's about all I remember of that night.
Sheesh, SLY.  I'm not sure what is typical.  I always remember my sister telling my parents, "Natale con i tuoi.  E Capodanno con chi vuoi."  Google it. - https://translate.google.com/

Famous has $40 off $150 and Free Ship - Tat Black CG Jar is $131 with 3 Tat Black Robustos thrown in, and free ship.  Noella Reservas are $140, etc - lots of good deals out there.  FS2SAV40
http://www.famous-smoke.com/cyb+corona+real+cigars/item+38958
CyB Corona Reals - 21/$79.95 x2 = 42/$159.90 + FS2SAV40 = 42/$119.9 or $2.85/ea
Math
He's got his numerators and denominators backwards. Probably an art history major.
Where's fish when you need him?  Simple Fishmatic.
Hasn't been seen in ages.
Think warden might have put a crimp in his posting.
Fish has cramping problems?
Meant crimp.  Can't speak to his cramps.
Ah ... Tony's site is good, advantage that you can "modify" ... I was able to go back and remove an extraneous "r" from "ristorante".
Afternoon Steve.  Modify be nice.  Greg has gone over to Facebook and not much there.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

[...]
Not out the door yet ... sad not to see much of him ... was thinking to see if he and Tim would be up for a herf over the holidays.  Might need a nap ... want to see Maryland and Stanford tonight late ... Cardinals QB Kevin Hogan grew up in my parish.  Sadly his dad died recently and had the funeral in our Church over Thanksgiving holiday.  Normally I'd be rooting for MD.  See youz.  Now I'm out.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Chip, how 'bout them Tigers?  How 'bout that wacky Les Miles!
Howdy Mike, for a changeour offense is actually moving the ball but damn when will the defense decide to start playing.
Hi Chip.  Nice to see you.
Good afternoon Tony.
Are you still working or are getting to "enjoy" the game at home?
Quitting time is 2pm for me everyday so I only missed the very beginning of the game.