Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!

Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!
if not, tell them Flip said it was OK, as well.

Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!
if not, tell them Flip said it was OK, as well.
That's better than a note from your mother.

Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!
if not, tell them Flip said it was OK, as well.
That's better than a note from your mother.
Welll fuk now got a meeting popped up until 2:00.  Chit.

Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!
if not, tell them Flip said it was OK, as well.
That's better than a note from your mother.
Welll fuk now got a meeting popped up until 2:00.  Chit.
I hate when that happens.

Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!
if not, tell them Flip said it was OK, as well.
That's better than a note from your mother.
Welll fuk now got a meeting popped up until 2:00.  Chit.
I hate when that happens.
no, the bad ones are the ones that start at 4pm, and are scheduled for 90 minutes, and you
know it's gonna run long...

Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!
if not, tell them Flip said it was OK, as well.
That's better than a note from your mother.
Welll fuk now got a meeting popped up until 2:00.  Chit.
I hate when that happens.
no, the bad ones are the ones that start at 4pm, and are scheduled for 90 minutes, and you
know it's gonna run long...
Although that is very true, we make exceptions today because it's practically a holiday.

Hazzuh!

Jeez is it time to go home yet, I have had enough of this place!
Tell them cigarbreath said it is OK for you to go home earlier.
All the excuse I should need!
if not, tell them Flip said it was OK, as well.
That's better than a note from your mother.
Welll fuk now got a meeting popped up until 2:00.  Chit.
I hate when that happens.
no, the bad ones are the ones that start at 4pm, and are scheduled for 90 minutes, and you
know it's gonna run long...
Although that is very true, we make exceptions today because it's practically a holiday.
Practically a holiday?  Pre- holiday holiday?

Football game is kicking off in a few minutes at which time it is a holiday.

Worthless fuk'n meeting(s) just serve to piss people off and demonstrate the ignorance of those pay grades above you.  Dumbasses!

I need a drink