Ohhh damn, it's Tuesday!  Morning everyone
Morning Yellow popsicle.
Howdy Dave - solid game by the Tigers last night

Ohhh damn, it's Tuesday!  Morning everyone
Morning Ice Cube
TEX!  What's up today?

Morning mofos.  Happy Tuesday to ya.
Morning RR Donut Hole - Happy Tuesday Bean.

Ohhh damn, it's Tuesday!  Morning everyone
Morning Ice Cube
TEX!  What's up today?
Since you asked, my weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and intolerance to coming to work are all way up today.

Ohhh damn, it's Tuesday!  Morning everyone
Morning Ice Cube
TEX!  What's up today?
Since you asked, my weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and intolerance to coming to work are all way up today.
Sounds like a Tuesday to me!

So foggy here I can't even hardly see the street out of the 8th floor window.

Ohhh damn, it's Tuesday!  Morning everyone
Morning Ice Cube
TEX!  What's up today?
Since you asked, my weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and intolerance to coming to work are all way up today.
Sounds like a Tuesday to me!
It is definitely Tuesday and what does Tuesday bring for you today?

Morning boys, it's Tuesday so I had to stop in and admit some stupidity. I was bidding on CBid over the holiday and won something I didn't even realize I won. I bid on the 3 Reynas box after I thought I lost a box of CLE Cuarenta 11/18s but I actually won those for $73. Confirmation emails to to my work so I must have misread or misunderstood because the current closing bid was $3 higher on the display. Not the easiest thing to watch on the phone so I have a few cigars shipping today

Ohhh damn, it's Tuesday!  Morning everyone
Morning Ice Cube
TEX!  What's up today?
Since you asked, my weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and intolerance to coming to work are all way up today.
If your libido is down, they make pills for that.

Morning boys, it's Tuesday so I had to stop in and admit some stupidity. I was bidding on CBid over the holiday and won something I didn't even realize I won. I bid on the 3 Reynas box after I thought I lost a box of CLE Cuarenta 11/18s but I actually won those for $73. Confirmation emails to to my work so I must have misread or misunderstood because the current closing bid was $3 higher on the display. Not the easiest thing to watch on the phone so I have a few cigars shipping today
Just make sure you intercept the box before the wife sees and you're golden.

So foggy here I can't even hardly see the street out of the 8th floor window.
Indeed.  The mist was a surprise on the ride in this morning.  At least not as cold as yesterday morning.

Ohhh damn, it's Tuesday!  Morning everyone
Morning Ice Cube
TEX!  What's up today?
Since you asked, my weight, blood pressure, cholesterol and intolerance to coming to work are all way up today.
Sounds like a Tuesday to me!
It is definitely Tuesday and what does Tuesday bring for you today?
Hopefully a quiet day - but I think it will be fairly busy.  Hopefully I get a cigar after work tonight!

Morning boys, it's Tuesday so I had to stop in and admit some stupidity. I was bidding on CBid over the holiday and won something I didn't even realize I won. I bid on the 3 Reynas box after I thought I lost a box of CLE Cuarenta 11/18s but I actually won those for $73. Confirmation emails to to my work so I must have misread or misunderstood because the current closing bid was $3 higher on the display. Not the easiest thing to watch on the phone so I have a few cigars shipping today
Congrats? ;) Mornin Scott!

Morning boys, it's Tuesday so I had to stop in and admit some stupidity. I was bidding on CBid over the holiday and won something I didn't even realize I won. I bid on the 3 Reynas box after I thought I lost a box of CLE Cuarenta 11/18s but I actually won those for $73. Confirmation emails to to my work so I must have misread or misunderstood because the current closing bid was $3 higher on the display. Not the easiest thing to watch on the phone so I have a few cigars shipping today
Morning fishy.  What did you end up paying for the queens?