BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning guys. back from breakfast at Denny's. 39 cold degrees in Sunny Florida! 5 V Gold going. too cold for a real good smoke, but I like the Gold and Gold maduro.

HEY CONGRESS! LEAVE MY FUCKING PENSION ALONE!

Pension... What's that? Mine's been frozen for the last 6 years. Fuckers!

oh, and good morning, Dean. How was the movie and/or movie lady last night?
no movie or movie lady last night. was on the phone with a BOTL until 1:30am.

Oh, apologies. I thought you had her on your list yesterday... bro's before ho's  ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)

Had a very good Fausto Avion 12 last night. Paired with a Terrapin Liquid Bliss. Excellent on both counts.

Good call on those Avion's, Dave. Appreciate it.
Enjoy them quite a bit!  You know they are a Fausto vitola variant?

JR Cigars is carpet-bombing my inbox with discounts on crap.
The nerve, we only want crap bombs from CI and Famous!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Had a very good Fausto Avion 12 last night. Paired with a Terrapin Liquid Bliss. Excellent on both counts.

Good call on those Avion's, Dave. Appreciate it.
Enjoy them quite a bit!  You know they are a Fausto vitola variant?

Absolutely. I've had the regular robusto's as well. Like these considerably more. Smoke was med/full bodied, full flavors, but smooth as silk. Not harsh at all.

Morning, muchachos.  Nothin' like coming to work stoned on painkillers and having no work assigned.

Went to grab a FdlA Gran Toro last night but an OOO jumped into my hand first.  Was nice with a little 12-year-old Glenlivet.
Happy Friday Raz!
Easy there, tiger.  Your enthusiasm is rippling my chill.   8)
Ohh yeah, sorry - it's this whole payday thing ;)
You're forgiven, then.  Happy payday.  Mine's spent, so I'm not so excited.

Being laid up means I haven't been able to do any gigs.  So I'm short on cigar money.  Dammit.

But I've got Vicodin and on an empty stomach it's a pleasant little high, especially because the pain stops.  So...whatever.

JR Cigars is carpet-bombing my inbox with discounts on crap.
The nerve, we only want crap bombs from CI and Famous!
Well, it'd be okay if it was one, maybe two a day, and they were for different crap.  But three or four for the same fuckin' pointless deal gets tiresome.

Oops. Now I'm rippling my chill. GFM.

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)
Debbie did Dallas, now Sunny's Fucking Florida.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)
Debbie did Dallas, now Sunny's Fucking Florida.

You might have something there, Bret... and producers get to do all the couch calls.

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)
Debbie did Dallas, now Sunny's Fucking Florida.

You might have something there, Bret... and producers get to do all the couch calls.
Yeah, but producers have to put all the money up, too.  Always a goddam catch.
Logged

dwgbryant

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)
Debbie did Dallas, now Sunny's Fucking Florida.
too bad I'm not Sunny!

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)
Debbie did Dallas, now Sunny's Fucking Florida.
too bad I'm not Sunny!
Cloudy With a Chance of Blue-Balls?

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)
Debbie did Dallas, now Sunny's Fucking Florida.
too bad I'm not Sunny!
Well, we could borrow against your pension to finance this porn classic, then you can do all the couch calls.
Logged

dwgbryant

at the Citrus County Health Department Walk-in Clinic. very sick friend needed help.
No Smoking on County Property. WTF!
Hell of a way to spend a morning.  Best wishes for your friend.
been a good day. had breakfast with a friend and get to help another. sure beats sitting on my ass whining about Sunny Fucking Florida.
:)
Debbie did Dallas, now Sunny's Fucking Florida.
too bad I'm not Sunny!
Cloudy With a Chance of Blue-Balls?
I have enough 'activity' going to avoid those.