Warden says get off my azz time to get on the move again.  Later
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

MOW-Ruin boxes for $50 + $25 giftcard

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekly-special/?slide=1
Did you actually read the deets on that one?
He likes the overly phallic smokes.
Well, youze guys are a buncha-cocksuckas, so I wanted to make sure you guys saw em...geez, just tryin to be nice!  ;)
Stating the obvious ....and why bother?
I always feel a little frisky on payday, I will bring myself back to banter-reality
Save your friskiness for the little lady.... don't bring it around here.
Sorry guys, tucking boner back into my pants.
What's on the schedule for this weekend?
Smoking cigars, baking cookies and wrapping.
Made brownies and wrapped gifts last night - while watching the most boring TNF game of all time

Outside of the Thanksgiving games, I wish they'd do away with all the other Thursday games. But they are making a money grab at this point, so what's to stop them now. They'll be adding 2 more games soon enough. Making it an even more diluted product, imo, fwiw, etc.etc.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

good morning guys. back from breakfast at Denny's. 39 cold degrees in Sunny Florida! 5 V Gold going. too cold for a real good smoke, but I like the Gold and Gold maduro.

HEY CONGRESS! LEAVE MY FUCKING PENSION ALONE!

Pension... What's that? Mine's been frozen for the last 6 years. Fuckers!

oh, and good morning, Dean. How was the movie and/or movie lady last night?
This crap is not about "freezing" it is about cutting.

Understand, but it's not like my plan is 'making' anymore money for me anyway... someone is though. I count on this just about as much as SS as a retirement plan. 0%

[...]

And all this while pretending they care about player safety. Please. If they really did, they wouldn't make everyone play these games 4 days after they just played. It's no wonder these games always suck.
[...]

The fact that they counter it with increasing the team rosters pretty much tells you they already know more players won't make it through a season. It's all about the benjamins... and the image of the "shield".

[...]

btw, thought it strange to get this in my work email box the other day.

Quote from: From NFL Commissioner: Thank You

Dear Fans,

You give so much to our game and its success. In return, as you should, you hold us to high standards, both on and off the field. We have listened and we have heard you. We hold ourselves to these high standards as well.

The majority of people in the NFL are individuals of high character who make incredible contributions to the game and their communities. However, a small percentage conduct themselves improperly at times. We recognize these actions damage the entire league. We now are taking significant steps to strengthen our programs to prevent and address incidents of misconduct.

Today at a league meeting in Dallas, our teams unanimously endorsed a revised and strengthened Personal Conduct Policy for all NFL employees. The policy was developed after an extensive series of meetings and discussions over the past four months with a wide range of experts and others inside and outside of the NFL, including current and former players, the NFL Players Association, domestic violence/sexual assault experts and advocates, law enforcement officials, academic experts, and business leaders. The revised policy is clear, consistent, accountable and transparent and applies to everyone including owners, general managers, coaches, players, other team employees, game officials, and all league employees.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Anyway... Only 62 boxes of CyB corona real's left @ Famous. Sale ends 12/31.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LAdC EE #2's @ $4ea.... a good price/value?
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Made brownies and wrapped gifts last night - while watching the most boring TNF game of all time
Not if you had Arizona and the points
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Napalm's on the sis 10/34.99
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

LAdC EE #2's @ $4ea.... a good price/value?
yes, imo
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Made brownies and wrapped gifts last night - while watching the most boring TNF game of all time
Not if you had Arizona and the points

12-6... was it ALL field goals?    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LAdC EE #2's @ $4ea.... a good price/value?
yes, imo

Morning, Tom and thanks. Couple singles on the auction I may go for.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Had a very good Fausto Avion 12 last night. Paired with a Terrapin Liquid Bliss. Excellent on both counts.

Napalm's on the sis 10/34.99
Same price as the Sis today (free shipping)