Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Good morning chilly willies.  Mid 20's here again this morning.  Heading out in a couple hours eventually ending up at the airport and CommieVille of the NW.
Good luck around those commie's Bean

Whether to condemn the man or the process, I know what everyone's grandma will be watching for the next few weeks starting this morning. :D
Clue me in. My grandmothers are dead and the one grandma my kids have that isn't staring at a wall will be watching telenovelas.
Impeachment inquiry.

Good morning chilly willies.  Mid 20's here again this morning.  Heading out in a couple hours eventually ending up at the airport and CommieVille of the NW.
Good luck around those commie's Bean
Hope the pussy hats have ear flaps!

Good morning chilly willies.  Mid 20's here again this morning.  Heading out in a couple hours eventually ending up at the airport and CommieVille of the NW.
Good luck around those commie's Bean
I think he likes it there just fine.

Right, comrade?

Whether to condemn the man or the process, I know what everyone's grandma will be watching for the next few weeks starting this morning. :D
Clue me in. My grandmothers are dead and the one grandma my kids have that isn't staring at a wall will be watching telenovelas.
Impeachment inquiry.
I assumed you meant that but didn't get the grandma part. It's it because they're the only ones home to watch it? Earth humor escapes me.

Whether to condemn the man or the process, I know what everyone's grandma will be watching for the next few weeks starting this morning. :D
Clue me in. My grandmothers are dead and the one grandma my kids have that isn't staring at a wall will be watching telenovelas.
Impeachment inquiry.
I assumed you meant that but didn't get the grandma part. It's it because they're the only ones home to watch it? Earth humor escapes me.
It just seems like the kind of thing grandmas watch, yes, probably because they're the ones home all day to watch. To be fair, I'm basing my assumption on a sample size of 1.  ;D

Whether to condemn the man or the process, I know what everyone's grandma will be watching for the next few weeks starting this morning. :D
Clue me in. My grandmothers are dead and the one grandma my kids have that isn't staring at a wall will be watching telenovelas.
Impeachment inquiry.
I assumed you meant that but didn't get the grandma part. It's it because they're the only ones home to watch it? Earth humor escapes me.
It just seems like the kind of thing grandmas watch, yes, probably because they're the ones home all day to watch. To be fair, I'm basing my assumption on a sample size of 1.  ;D
Based on recent reports they may be watching The Mandalorian.

Whether to condemn the man or the process, I know what everyone's grandma will be watching for the next few weeks starting this morning. :D
Clue me in. My grandmothers are dead and the one grandma my kids have that isn't staring at a wall will be watching telenovelas.
Impeachment inquiry.
I assumed you meant that but didn't get the grandma part. It's it because they're the only ones home to watch it? Earth humor escapes me.
It just seems like the kind of thing grandmas watch, yes, probably because they're the ones home all day to watch. To be fair, I'm basing my assumption on a sample size of 1.  ;D
Based on recent reports they may be watching The Mandalorian.
Mine wouldn't make it past the log in screen.

H Upmann Nicaraguan by AJ and coffee. then off to the garage.
Damn fine smoke
Good way to start the day for sure.

Good morning chilly willies.  Mid 20's here again this morning.  Heading out in a couple hours eventually ending up at the airport and CommieVille of the NW.
Good luck around those commie's Bean
I hear it can be contagious....just look at Austin.

Good morning chilly willies.  Mid 20's here again this morning.  Heading out in a couple hours eventually ending up at the airport and CommieVille of the NW.
Good luck around those commie's Bean
Hope the pussy hats have ear flaps!
Well, yea, but that's going down a whole different line of thought...

Whether to condemn the man or the process, I know what everyone's grandma will be watching for the next few weeks starting this morning. :D
Clue me in. My grandmothers are dead and the one grandma my kids have that isn't staring at a wall will be watching telenovelas.
Impeachment inquiry.
I assumed you meant that but didn't get the grandma part. It's it because they're the only ones home to watch it? Earth humor escapes me.
It just seems like the kind of thing grandmas watch, yes, probably because they're the ones home all day to watch. To be fair, I'm basing my assumption on a sample size of 1.  ;D
Based on recent reports they may be watching The Mandalorian.
Mine wouldn't make it past the log in screen.
Still?  They supposedly got things unclogged by mid day.

H Upmann Nicaraguan by AJ and coffee. then off to the garage.
Damn fine smoke
yes it is.

Whether to condemn the man or the process, I know what everyone's grandma will be watching for the next few weeks starting this morning. :D
Clue me in. My grandmothers are dead and the one grandma my kids have that isn't staring at a wall will be watching telenovelas.
Impeachment inquiry.
I assumed you meant that but didn't get the grandma part. It's it because they're the only ones home to watch it? Earth humor escapes me.
It just seems like the kind of thing grandmas watch, yes, probably because they're the ones home all day to watch. To be fair, I'm basing my assumption on a sample size of 1.  ;D
Based on recent reports they may be watching The Mandalorian.
Mine wouldn't make it past the log in screen.
Still?  They supposedly got things unclogged by mid day.
They can't do anything about my grandma's lack of technological prowess.

Good morning chilly willies.  Mid 20's here again this morning.  Heading out in a couple hours eventually ending up at the airport and CommieVille of the NW.
Good luck around those commie's Bean
Hope the pussy hats have ear flaps!
Well, yea, but that's going down a whole different line of thought...
I was trying to keep the statement work-friendly.  ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6