Such a loss but don't be too sad could be early 2015 before he goes:

Eric Holder To Step Down As Attorney General

OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?

My guess:  It has something to with this guy:http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/29/san-diego-man-accused-intentionally-spreading-hiv/

This guy:  http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/School-warns-of-man-intentionally-spreading-HIV-220541781.html

Or this guy:  http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/man-spreads-hiv/d/story/RlALZbOdbk-ltHk76owQNA

So people see something like that and freak out.  Maybe there was no air marshall on the flight and diverting is their procedure?
There is seldom an air marshall on a domestic flight unless they are just dead heading to another airport.  Plane landed in Omaha that will teach those passengers to complain cause it is one crappy airport to get stuck at.
Often on coast to coast flights.
How would you know "they are so hard to identify"  -  LMAO   I have seen them on a few Miami and NY flights and that is about it domestically but sometimes they are going home and to other airports and are technically on duty then.

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Mine just arrived from that deal.

Stock Market has Diarrhea.
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Just texted my BIL, who works in LE and still has many colleagues who work as air marshalls... they're on domestic flights all the time.  Typically longer flights in to highly populated and thus 'higher risk' cities.  Of course, not every single flight in and out because of the sheer volume of flights.

So if you're flying in to Fargo, ND, there's no marshall.

Stock Market has Diarrhea.
Horseshit day, wow...fuckin AAPL!

[...]

We don't need those commie marshalls!

[...]

Yea, usually because those flights are continuing on as an overseas flight.  Yup hard to ID except to the trained eye....

[...]

Commies...THEY STANK!

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Mine just arrived from that deal.
With a Kuba Kuba?

[...]

Not if they would just let us bring our own .357 Sigs with us when traveling.

[...]

Yeah like getting on the plane early in groups of 2, a pistol grip poking their jacket out and a few things like that.  Hard to conceal a full size auto without a print.
Logged

dwgbryant

laundry done, just gotta fold, put away and make the bed. trash out, camper all cleaned.
JdN Antano toro and water while I rest up.

[...]

Need them to control some of the bitches they got for flight attendants these days.

[...]

I believe they are in the process of closing their office in San Diego along with several others