OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?
Actually the pilots get fuct in the deal usually.

[...]

Death by masturbation...sounds like I found out how I wanna die!
If we are choosing, there are some other options for release I would select first.....just sayin'
Just as long as they leave my prostate alone!

OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Sorry, too many male flight attendants.....might be OK for littlefish though....
Homophobe!
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just said it's not for me.  Oh so quick to come to conclusions aren't we Biebs?

[...]

The guy was having a psychotic episode. If someone is having a psychotic break, you land the damned plane. Or you just kill him and be done with it.
Door #2 sounds like the best option.   And by the way "he" was from San Francisco.

[...]

TSA takes care of that exam for you also.
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

My guess:  It has something to with this guy:http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/29/san-diego-man-accused-intentionally-spreading-hiv/

This guy:  http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/School-warns-of-man-intentionally-spreading-HIV-220541781.html

Or this guy:  http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/man-spreads-hiv/d/story/RlALZbOdbk-ltHk76owQNA

So people see something like that and freak out.  Maybe there was no air marshall on the flight and diverting is their procedure?

[...]

No issue here....or I should say moot point

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Logged

jswaykos

[...]

Ah, yes, you are correct.  Read the entire story:  http://mashable.com/2014/09/22/virgin-america-flight-diverted/

Trying to open an exit door?  Yikes.   The masturbation part is just for the headlines.

[...]

There is seldom an air marshall on a domestic flight unless they are just dead heading to another airport.  Plane landed in Omaha that will teach those passengers to complain cause it is one crappy airport to get stuck at.

[...]

Damn Nebraska! ;)  And yes, that is one dogshit airport!

OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Sorry, too many male flight attendants.....might be OK for littlefish though....
Homophobe!
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just said it's not for me.  Oh so quick to come to conclusions aren't we Biebs?
Look who's talkin!

[...]

I used to fly around all over the frik'n US and Europe with 2 or 3 little rebar samples about 3" long with me and a few times had them take them out and look at them, maybe ask me what the hell they were but nothing more - except in Omaha where they called for additional security and seized them from me, damn near missed my plane dicking with the idiots.  Told them no problem keep the damn things and if you want some more let me know i will gladly send you some.

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Got that last week.  Thanks

[...]

Often on coast to coast flights.