CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26

Author Topic: 9/25/2014  (Read 50529 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 9/25/2014
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2014, 11:24:48 AM »

OK let's take role and see who is missing this morning!

VIRGIN flight made emergency landing after passenger caught masturbating...
What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?
Actually the pilots get fuct in the deal usually.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2014, 11:25:34 AM »

What's the big deal, was it flying across the aisle and landing in somebody's peanuts?
You still get peanuts???
Sure as hell don't on Virgin Air but do on Delta (well sometimes stale pretzels) and SW but only a bag of 3 nuts.
You know, this seems like a good opportunity for the airlines to boost revenue again.  Handjobs. Also would stop the masturbating.  Win-win.
Anyone else notice that diverting the flight / emergency landing over the stupidest shit has been occurring about once a week?  Was the guy doing it at his seat in front of children?  Otherwise, I just don't give a rat's ass and I'm pissed that I'm being delayed because of it.
Yeah, there must be more to this story.  Would be simple to arrest him upon landing.
I doubt there was.  I'm wondering if pilots make more money for the extra landing and takeoff.  It seems to be happening regularly.  Unless someone poses a threat to another passenger, why divert the plane?  I think I used to hear stories where someone would have a heart attack and die and the airlines still continued the flight.  Now we're diverting because some jackoff is jacking off?
Death by masturbation...sounds like I found out how I wanna die!
If we are choosing, there are some other options for release I would select first.....just sayin'
Just as long as they leave my prostate alone!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #227 on: September 25, 2014, 11:25:50 AM »

You still get peanuts???
Sorry, too many male flight attendants.....might be OK for littlefish though....
Homophobe!
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just said it's not for me.  Oh so quick to come to conclusions aren't we Biebs?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #228 on: September 25, 2014, 11:26:06 AM »

You still get peanuts???
The guy was having a psychotic episode. If someone is having a psychotic break, you land the damned plane. Or you just kill him and be done with it.
Door #2 sounds like the best option.   And by the way "he" was from San Francisco.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #229 on: September 25, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »

You still get peanuts???
If we are choosing, there are some other options for release I would select first.....just sayin'
TSA takes care of that exam for you also.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #230 on: September 25, 2014, 11:27:26 AM »

You still get peanuts???

My guess:  It has something to with this guy:http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/29/san-diego-man-accused-intentionally-spreading-hiv/

This guy:  http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/School-warns-of-man-intentionally-spreading-HIV-220541781.html

Or this guy:  http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/man-spreads-hiv/d/story/RlALZbOdbk-ltHk76owQNA

So people see something like that and freak out.  Maybe there was no air marshall on the flight and diverting is their procedure?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #231 on: September 25, 2014, 11:28:26 AM »

You still get peanuts???
No issue here....or I should say moot point

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #232 on: September 25, 2014, 11:28:50 AM »

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #233 on: September 25, 2014, 11:29:17 AM »

You still get peanuts???
The guy was having a psychotic episode. If someone is having a psychotic break, you land the damned plane. Or you just kill him and be done with it.

Ah, yes, you are correct.  Read the entire story:  http://mashable.com/2014/09/22/virgin-america-flight-diverted/

Trying to open an exit door?  Yikes.   The masturbation part is just for the headlines.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #234 on: September 25, 2014, 11:31:20 AM »

You still get peanuts???

My guess:  It has something to with this guy:http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/08/29/san-diego-man-accused-intentionally-spreading-hiv/

This guy:  http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/School-warns-of-man-intentionally-spreading-HIV-220541781.html

Or this guy:  http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/man-spreads-hiv/d/story/RlALZbOdbk-ltHk76owQNA

So people see something like that and freak out.  Maybe there was no air marshall on the flight and diverting is their procedure?
There is seldom an air marshall on a domestic flight unless they are just dead heading to another airport.  Plane landed in Omaha that will teach those passengers to complain cause it is one crappy airport to get stuck at.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #235 on: September 25, 2014, 11:32:10 AM »

You still get peanuts???

There is seldom an air marshall on a domestic flight unless they are just dead heading to another airport.  Plane landed in Omaha that will teach those passengers to complain cause it is one crappy airport to get stuck at.
Damn Nebraska! ;)  And yes, that is one dogshit airport!

sfish

« Reply #236 on: September 25, 2014, 11:36:43 AM »

You still get peanuts???
Sorry, too many male flight attendants.....might be OK for littlefish though....
Homophobe!
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just said it's not for me.  Oh so quick to come to conclusions aren't we Biebs?
Look who's talkin!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #237 on: September 25, 2014, 11:38:56 AM »

You still get peanuts???

Damn Nebraska! ;)  And yes, that is one dogshit airport!
I used to fly around all over the frik'n US and Europe with 2 or 3 little rebar samples about 3" long with me and a few times had them take them out and look at them, maybe ask me what the hell they were but nothing more - except in Omaha where they called for additional security and seized them from me, damn near missed my plane dicking with the idiots.  Told them no problem keep the damn things and if you want some more let me know i will gladly send you some.   

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #238 on: September 25, 2014, 11:43:22 AM »

If there is anyone still in need of such Nica Rusticas on the Mash in both 10/$47 and 25/$125 offers.  You can use catsrule for them over $50
Got that last week.  Thanks

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #239 on: September 25, 2014, 11:44:34 AM »

You still get peanuts???

Often on coast to coast flights.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 26