Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

COMMIES!   >:(
I think copper is prettier anyway...
And twice the price!   I think you been spending too much time out in Wacko land.
Steel is just too damn pricey, ugh...going to get some shells today during lunch(and a waterfowl stamp)-didn't have a chance to go yesterday.
And it don't work worth a crap either!!!!!!  We lose at least 20% of our ducks even using a dog.  I will not send the dog out if much beyond a hundred yards though for several reasons including the dog's safety and it takes so long you might lose out on several opportunities while he is out there looking and splashing around.  I have seen plenty of ducks sail and flap for some long distances before falling with that garbage and some you never see fall but are obviously not going to survive long.
Very tough to kill ducks...and if you don't knock em dead, a lot swim down to grab a reed and just stay down there until they die.
Correct!

Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

Well it's bad enough getting shot, you don't want to get lead poisoning on top of it! Ouch!

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(
But they're only using million dollar bombs, not small arms ammo....but I guess they're giving that away to the "friendlies" to shoot in the air.....

Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

COMMIES!   >:(
I think copper is prettier anyway...
And twice the price!   I think you been spending too much time out in Wacko land.
Steel is just too damn pricey, ugh...going to get some shells today during lunch(and a waterfowl stamp)-didn't have a chance to go yesterday.
Supply of ammo is so scarce out here, don't worry about price if it's in stock....then again, I don't shoot every day so...
Buy 90% of mine online but Cabela's store here keeps a pretty decent inventory most of the time now but for a year or more the ammo department was mostly ransacked.  Other than .22 stuff which is still very scarce.
Cabela's is nice, we have one about 70mi north but we go to a place called Scheels(like a Dick's, Champs, etc) that has a great fishing and hunting section.  Would be impossible to survive if you didn't have an abundance of those two categories in this neck of the woods.

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(
it does not take much at all to get it started.
Blaming it on war consumption.....I don't buy it.
Yeah.  I get so depressed thinking about the electorate of our country and what the majority fell for.  Can only hope the pendulum swings back toward reality this fall.

Talking about commies CG:

United Nations to Propose Global Lead Ammo Ban

Well it's bad enough getting shot, you don't want to get lead poisoning on top of it! Ouch!
Exactly my thinking.  Never pleasant having to dig shot out while enjoying a duck or pheasant either.

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(
it does not take much at all to get it started.
Blaming it on war consumption.....I don't buy it.
Yeah.  I get so depressed thinking about the electorate of our country and what the majority fell for.  Can only hope the pendulum swings back toward reality this fall.
God bless you....the world needs dreamers!

[...]

Can always do on line....the nearest stores are either 75 miles to Wilmington DE or 100 miles out to Hamburg PA, next to the CI Store.

[...]

I have been in a Scheels and I would put it in another zip code from Dick's and Champs for the hunters and fishermen.  We also have Acadamy and it is pretty big in the Hunting and Fishing areas but hit or miss on what they might have.   Cabela's is only about 20 minutes for me.  Bass Pro Shop is useless as tits on a boar hog with high prices and low quality house brand junk, it has become the Walmart of outdoor stores.  Cabela's house brand things are reasonably good quality.  Worst thing about the Cabela's here  it has become a tourist attraction and can't hardly get in the place on weekends for all the people with no interest in hunting or fishing.

[...]

Hey make a two for one trip to Hamburg!   Guy working at Cabela's here told me the stores only have at most 25% of the things available online and I usually order online for pickup at the store.  They have a lot more ammo available online than in the store I can tell you that for sure.

Another run on ammo in the offing? Wonderful.  >:(
But they're only using million dollar bombs, not small arms ammo....but I guess they're giving that away to the "friendlies" to shoot in the air.....
And I am sure they are lead free!

Jeez Padilla's at Jam and Monster now.

I have been in a Scheels and I would put it in another zip code from Dick's and Champs for the hunters and fishermen.  We also have Acadamy and it is pretty big in the Hunting and Fishing areas but hit or miss on what they might have.   Cabela's is only about 20 minutes for me.  Bass Pro Shop is useless as tits on a boar hog with high prices and low quality house brand junk, it has become the Walmart of outdoor stores.  Cabela's house brand things are reasonably good quality.  Worst thing about the Cabela's here  it has become a tourist attraction and can't hardly get in the place on weekends for all the people with no interest in hunting or fishing.
Dave, have you been to Gander Mountain?  We have one of those near us, huge selection of firearms and decent ammo prices.

Jeez Padilla's at Jam and Monster now.
I've been eyeballin' those Cuarenta Robs at the sis.

Been a while since I've had one, but remember the Savinelli to be a very nice cigar.  Not sure of all the ones offered, but seems to be good box prices on the CI Weekly special.