G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
CNS
I need an acronym list, I finally remembered LALTS...but CNS, it evades me!
+1
Logged

dwgbryant

continuing saga of the banter kind of makes me feel like I'm home bickering with the deadbeats and wifey.
Welcome to the jungle Dean!
hahaha.
Logged

dwgbryant

so TxDave, did you find your OOO's yet?

so TxDave, did you find your OOO's yet?
Have not looked yet probably a weekend activity

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
CNS
I need an acronym list, I finally remembered LALTS...but CNS, it evades me!
Chuckled, now smiling

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
CNS
I need an acronym list, I finally remembered LALTS...but CNS, it evades me!
Chuckled, now smiling
Ahh, thanks Scott!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

10 Latitude Zero Robusto
         10/34.99
 9 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.50
 8 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum box-press
         10/39.99
 5 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d5 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 2 CAO Extreme Robusto
         10/39.50
 1 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50

Best not be screwing around with Travellin Dave they play for keeps down at his place!

CLEMSON, SC (FOX Carolina) - Clemson University officials announced on Tuesday they have suspended all social and new-member initiation activities of 24 fraternities due to several recent reports of violations of the law and student code.

The announcement comes just one day after student Tucker Hipps was found dead in the Seneca River after participating in an early-morning activity run with fraternity members.

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
CNS
I need an acronym list, I finally remembered LALTS...but CNS, it evades me!
Chuckled, now smiling
Ahh, thanks Scott!
As Jersey Dave said last night this is the place to come for information!

Best not be screwing around with Travellin Dave they play for keeps down at his place!

CLEMSON, SC (FOX Carolina) - Clemson University officials announced on Tuesday they have suspended all social and new-member initiation activities of 24 fraternities due to several recent reports of violations of the law and student code.

The announcement comes just one day after student Tucker Hipps was found dead in the Seneca River after participating in an early-morning activity run with fraternity members.
Damn-we just had a local student(Freshman) die here

Morning LittleFish and Fitzy.
Morning Dave, I picked up a Left Hand Brewing, Wake Up Dead Imperial Stout. Ever hear of or try it?
Turns out it rates well

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/left-hand-wake-up-dead-imperial-stout/429/

Best not be screwing around with Travellin Dave they play for keeps down at his place!

CLEMSON, SC (FOX Carolina) - Clemson University officials announced on Tuesday they have suspended all social and new-member initiation activities of 24 fraternities due to several recent reports of violations of the law and student code.

The announcement comes just one day after student Tucker Hipps was found dead in the Seneca River after participating in an early-morning activity run with fraternity members.
Damn-we just had a local student(Freshman) die here
A 19 year old Rutgers girl just died here from alcohol poisoning

Best not be screwing around with Travellin Dave they play for keeps down at his place!

CLEMSON, SC (FOX Carolina) - Clemson University officials announced on Tuesday they have suspended all social and new-member initiation activities of 24 fraternities due to several recent reports of violations of the law and student code.

The announcement comes just one day after student Tucker Hipps was found dead in the Seneca River after participating in an early-morning activity run with fraternity members.
Damn-we just had a local student(Freshman) die here
Always have several a year at the one here but usually drug or alcohol related not floating in the river.

Smoked a Tatuaje Avion '12 last night...damn, that MFer was FULL Bodied.  Good stick, but damn...ain't for no bitches.  Wasn't high in nicotine, just a lot of coffee/leather/dark chocolate flavors.