G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
Now that is not a nice point to bring up on Thursday about an upstanding young BOTL striving to succeed in life.

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
Damn straight!

We may have to quit cussing and talking about pu$$y on here so Tony can lurk on his own site from work.
Yesterday it was guns....
Oh yeah that's right no g0ns and amxo either all scanners pick those up.   Actually I am surprised ours has not shut me down with word scans.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

9 Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto Tubo
          5/29.50
 8 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 7 Fallen Angel Toro
          5/22.50
 6 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum box-press
         10/39.99
 5 Sam Leccia Black Robusto
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited Maduro d5 Robusto
         10/32.50
 3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve Churchill
          5/23.50
 2 CAO Extreme Robusto
         10/39.50
 1 Drew Estate Undercrown
          5/27.50

I think that someone took a pee pee in  CG's Cheerio bowl this morning.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
Now that is not a nice point to bring up on Thursday about an upstanding young BOTL striving to succeed in life.
You were supposed to hold up the sarcasm sign with that post.

I think that someone took a pee pee in  CG's Cheerio bowl this morning.
Your cereal doesn't taste like pee?  Shit, who did it!  >:(

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
Now that is not a nice point to bring up on Thursday about an upstanding young BOTL striving to succeed in life.
You were supposed to hold up the sarcasm sign with that post.
Just being a defiant bastedge

I think that someone took a pee pee in  CG's Cheerio bowl this morning.
Your cereal doesn't taste like pee?  Shit, who did it!  >:(
Probably CB

Morning LittleFish and Fitzy.
Morning Dave, I picked up a Left Hand Brewing, Wake Up Dead Imperial Stout. Ever hear of or try it?

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
CNS

Whoops up on the Jam now hurry before they sell out.

G'Mornin Gents!
Figured I would wake you up saying we could talk about you!  Good morning CG it is almost bird season in the Great State of Nebraska!!!!
Nebraska and Great State don't go together in my book ;)  Mornin Tex!
Kind of like Yellowstar and Founding Member
CNS
I need an acronym list, I finally remembered LALTS...but CNS, it evades me!
Logged

dwgbryant

continuing saga of the banter kind of makes me feel like I'm home bickering with the deadbeats and wifey.

continuing saga of the banter kind of makes me feel like I'm home bickering with the deadbeats and wifey.
Welcome to the jungle Dean!