CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: 9/25/2014  (Read 50393 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/25/2014
« Reply #360 on: September 25, 2014, 07:26:41 PM »

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)
I'm actually in another contest here at work.  About 1/2 through, and I'm getting nowhere.  Guess because there are no cigars involved.
What kind of a fucking contest doesn't include cigars?!?  Hahaha.

This one lady at work always wants to start a weight loss contest where everyone puts in $50 and then at the end we use the money to go out to eat.  Crazy bitch.
Seems like that would be counter productive but it's all about the weight loss not keeping it off.  Yo, Tony.
Mikey!  Yeah, you're right.  Completely counter productive.  We've tried it several times and then in the end no one ever puts up the money and we never go out to eat.  Pretty insane to expect another outcome if we try it again.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #361 on: September 25, 2014, 07:27:58 PM »

Someone was talking about these Undercrowns earlier.  Probably not this vitola though.

dogdays

« Reply #362 on: September 25, 2014, 07:28:13 PM »

Sheesh this place has died!
Damn near feels like a Friday...almost there gents!
Yeah it is!  I just left the office and smoking a Jesus Fuego corojo oscuro.  Seems to do better with age because I don't hate it and I did the previous times I smoked it.  In fact, I might even like it.  Getting lots of bready flavors.  Perhaps I'm just hungry.
Evening Tony.  Nica Rustica and a Shiner on the patio here.  Man the weather is nice today.

Tons of smoke coming off of this smoke, similar to my NR experience.  The main difference is that the NR didn't need 6 months downtime AND the bundle of these cost less than a 5er of those.

By the way, it finally stopped raining here so the weather isn't as nice.
what kind of cigar is that Tony?

Threebean

« Reply #363 on: September 25, 2014, 07:29:25 PM »

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)
I'm actually in another contest here at work.  About 1/2 through, and I'm getting nowhere.  Guess because there are no cigars involved.
What kind of a fucking contest doesn't include cigars?!?  Hahaha.

This one lady at work always wants to start a weight loss contest where everyone puts in $50 and then at the end we use the money to go out to eat.  Crazy bitch.
Seems like that would be counter productive but it's all about the weight loss not keeping it off.  Yo, Tony.
Mikey!  Yeah, you're right.  Completely counter productive.  We've tried it several times and then in the end no one ever puts up the money and we never go out to eat.  Pretty insane to expect another outcome if we try it again.
We put up $20 ea, six of us playing.  One guy is actually serious pretty far out in front.  I loose a few and gain it back.  Sheesh on the whole f'n thing.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #364 on: September 25, 2014, 07:30:49 PM »

Just one last post before the train gets here...  That Jesus Fuego corojo oscuro was decent and I'm glad I have a bunch more.  With that said, I won't be repurchasing.

(Edit) Answered it, but hi/bye Steve.

Threebean

« Reply #365 on: September 25, 2014, 07:30:53 PM »

Someone was talking about these Undercrowns earlier.  Probably not this vitola though.
That was me, and right, not this vitola. The corona viva is never on the jam, and rarely on the mash.  I scored a box at the biz and was quite the deal at the time, but they're about gone. 

Threebean

« Reply #366 on: September 25, 2014, 07:31:28 PM »

Just one last post before the train gets here...  That Jesus Fuego corojo oscuro was decent and I'm glad I have a bunch more.  With that said, I won't be repurchasing.
Enjoy your evening, Tony.  I'm out as well. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #367 on: September 25, 2014, 07:43:33 PM »

Was looking at the CLE Cuarenta's on the Sis this morning...glad I waited, $5 cheaper Jamming now.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #368 on: September 25, 2014, 07:44:33 PM »

That was me, and right, not this vitola. The corona viva is never on the jam, and rarely on the mash.  I scored a box at the biz and was quite the deal at the time, but they're about gone.
Best vitola of the line for sure!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #369 on: September 25, 2014, 07:45:28 PM »

What stress??

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #370 on: September 25, 2014, 08:11:46 PM »

Undergrowth's!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #371 on: September 25, 2014, 08:22:06 PM »

Undergrowth's!
Did you get yours?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #372 on: September 25, 2014, 09:03:05 PM »

Undergrowth's!
Did you get yours?
That's all that matters.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #373 on: September 25, 2014, 09:04:48 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #374 on: September 25, 2014, 09:12:34 PM »

Undergrowth's!
Did you get yours?
That's all that matters.
Here's hoping
Are you outside smoking something by the fire?  Bought a fire pit but haven't put it to use yet.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26