Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Sheesh this place has died!
Damn near feels like a Friday...almost there gents!
Yeah it is!  I just left the office and smoking a Jesus Fuego corojo oscuro.  Seems to do better with age because I don't hate it and I did the previous times I smoked it.  In fact, I might even like it.  Getting lots of bready flavors.  Perhaps I'm just hungry.
Evening Tony.  Nica Rustica and a Shiner on the patio here.  Man the weather is nice today.
We got a brief shower up this way, but yeah.  Burning through one of my last Undercrown corona viva's, so I'm sure the next jam deal will be a 10'er for $30.  Just optimizin'..

Alright gents, that's enough for me today - catch ya'll tomorrow!

Alright gents, that's enough for me today - catch ya'll tomorrow!
Enjoy your evening

Alright gents, that's enough for me today - catch ya'll tomorrow!
Later, Shaun.  Be good.

Sheesh this place has died!
Damn near feels like a Friday...almost there gents!
Yeah it is!  I just left the office and smoking a Jesus Fuego corojo oscuro.  Seems to do better with age because I don't hate it and I did the previous times I smoked it.  In fact, I might even like it.  Getting lots of bready flavors.  Perhaps I'm just hungry.
Evening Tony.  Nica Rustica and a Shiner on the patio here.  Man the weather is nice today.
We got a brief shower up this way, but yeah.  Burning through one of my last Undercrown corona viva's, so I'm sure the next jam deal will be a 10'er for $30.  Just optimizin'..
Under crowns require some rest but become very nice smokes.  I got some toro's about 2 years old and they are very good.

Alright gents, that's enough for me today - catch ya'll tomorrow!
Later Shaun.  Go paint come-hither looks on your decoys, that'll get the horney bastards within range.

Sheesh this place has died!
Damn near feels like a Friday...almost there gents!
Yeah it is!  I just left the office and smoking a Jesus Fuego corojo oscuro.  Seems to do better with age because I don't hate it and I did the previous times I smoked it.  In fact, I might even like it.  Getting lots of bready flavors.  Perhaps I'm just hungry.
Evening Tony.  Nica Rustica and a Shiner on the patio here.  Man the weather is nice today.
We got a brief shower up this way, but yeah.  Burning through one of my last Undercrown corona viva's, so I'm sure the next jam deal will be a 10'er for $30.  Just optimizin'..
Under crowns require some rest but become very nice smokes.  I got some toro's about 2 years old and they are very good.
I have found I only like the corona vivas.  The other vitolas just don't do it for me.

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)
Was not thinking contest just more of a support group idea

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)
I'm actually in another contest here at work.  About 1/2 through, and I'm getting nowhere.  Guess because there are no cigars involved.

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)
Was not thinking contest just more of a support group idea
God, I wish you had posted this on a Tuesday.

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)
I'm actually in another contest here at work.  About 1/2 through, and I'm getting nowhere.  Guess because there are no cigars involved.
What kind of a fucking contest doesn't include cigars?!?  Hahaha.

This one lady at work always wants to start a weight loss contest where everyone puts in $50 and then at the end we use the money to go out to eat.  Crazy bitch.

Mark!  It's time to lose weight again, for me.  Stress eating has gotten out of hand.
Add me to that list too please.
I wasn't suggesting another contest.  Especially because I'm not done eating.  :)
I'm actually in another contest here at work.  About 1/2 through, and I'm getting nowhere.  Guess because there are no cigars involved.
What kind of a fucking contest doesn't include cigars?!?  Hahaha.

This one lady at work always wants to start a weight loss contest where everyone puts in $50 and then at the end we use the money to go out to eat.  Crazy bitch.
Seems like that would be counter productive but it's all about the weight loss not keeping it off.  Yo, Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26